Professional Qualification Indian Head Massage course
What you'll learn
- Access a fully comprehensive course of study that has has approval from the International Institute of Complimentary Therapists
- Build your knowledge and confidence in your chosen modality, building upon earlier learing.
- Support your professional development and personal growth
- Useful for ultimate health and wellbeing and share with loved ones and for providing to private paying clients
- Enjoy the many benefits of natural holistic therapy
- Professional membership and professional insurance (UK and EU students only at present time)
- Students require computer and internet access
- Students require to complete and remain enrolled onto our Introduction to Indian head massage course
Professional Indian Head Massage Therapist
A home study, distance learning course - Indian head massage is founded in ancient culture and has been shared within families in Indian for centuries. The luxurious and voluminous hair of the Indian ladies and gentlemen is due to the care provided. Indian head massage is part of the Ayurveda system of health and is a delightful and wonderful therapy to learn and share.
This course is approved by the International Institute of Complimentary therapy, a globally respected body, that welcomes a wide range of distance learning providers who train natural therapists. If you are a member of the IICT, from a locale outside of the UK and EU, and want to know if our professional qualification will be accepted by the IICT we recommend you contact them firstly to obtain confirmation of this.
PLEASE NOTE THAT that your professional qualification it is accepted by our very own professional membership group, British Holistic Therapy Organisation, who has partnered with GBiUK and thus created an umbrella training organisation in Natural health therapies.
You will be able to practice as a self-employed therapist or mobile therapist. Always check with your potential employer (or local council) to ensure that this Home Learning Certificate will be accepted by them.
About this course:
Access a fully comprehensive course of study
Build your knowledge and confidence in your chosen modality
Support your professional development and personal growth
Useful for ultimate health and wellbeing and share with loved ones
Enjoy sharing the many benefits of natural holistic therapy
Receive the Udemy certificate of completion, a professional diploma qualification from Deborah and information about professional therapist membership and insurance
Learn from a seasoned professional and qualified therapist
Access to support through the Q and A area of the platform
Learn natural approaches to improve and maintain health and well-being
Share the experience with loved ones, family and friends
This course can supplement in person, live training at colleges or institutes
This course is a useful aid to in person training
From December 2020 there is a requirement to have completed and remained enrolled onto our Introduction to Indian head massage course
Students require computer equipment, a fair level of English language skills and some people to be able to practice therapy with and to act as client case studies
An open mind and heart, and a love of health and well-being
Topics covered in this course:
Introduction to your training provider
Anatomy and physiology
History of therapy
Equipment and treatment area
Health, safety and consultation etc
Demonstrations of therapy
Learn about case studies and practice these
Case study - students require 6 case studies = 6 clients receive 6 treatments each = 36 hours practical experience.
Students will receive a Udemy course certificate of completion., there is also an opportunity to obtain a certificate of completion from ourselves.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn natural and holistic methods to support health and well-being.
- Students who want to obtain professional qualification in the modality, access professional membership and insurance
Recently there has been a great deal of difficulty with internet connectivity. If you contact me and you don't get a reply please know this is why!
A Private business providing a range of holistic practitioner training courses to students interested in learning how to look after themselves, their family, friends and potentially develop a business and receive paying clients.
Please ensure you read course information fully and note any pre-requisites that must be fulfilled; course requisites are obligator without prejudice. Also note our certifications, for our worldwide, highly acclaimed, recognised qualifications, has a separate fee, payable in advance of release of the qualification.
Our professional qualified courses are recognised, by our partner insurance company, for which you will require our certifications; other fees apply for professional therapist insurance. Also students can request addition to our professional membership register and therapist directory and gain support therein.
Our courses have been approved by the IICT however they will only accept our certifications if you have attended in person training which we do not provide - our training is all on line as provided.
Our organisation provides:
1. Education and Training to students internationally
2. Some courses are for information only
3. Access to professional membership with the British Holistic Therapy Organisations or British Reiki Organisation (other, separate fees apply)
4. Access to professional therapist insurance with out partner organisation, which is now available to students internationally (other, separate fees apply)
(Please note wherever in the video lessons 'Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy' is stated it is now 'Calm Oasis International')
Please note the public business is being retired to remove the maritime, legal state. This is being replaced by private status with a new name. As such this will reflect on our platforms. This is to bring us into the jurisdiction of Common Law, under British Constitution reflected in commonwealth countries, and we commit to our standing under Common Law state to do no harm, cause no injury or loss with remedy under the Common law.