Indian Cooking | Panner Matar Masala with Paratha
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Ingredients and spices which can be bought from nearest Indian grocery stores
- Indian cookware and other kitchen tools which can also be found in nearest Indian stores
Welcome to Indian cooking classes. In this course you will learn how to make authentic and delicious north Indian meal including Panner Matar Curry and Paratha. You will also get complimentary recipe of Aalu Bhajji snack,
Have you ever been to an Indian restaurant and just loved the taste of Panner Matar Curry with Paratha? Ever wondered how to cook such tasty and yummy food at home, which is as tasty as prepared by a professional chef at restaurant or chat wala on the street? Would you like to surprise your guests at home with brand new food dishes? Then this is course is custom made for you.
The course covers complete recipe, secret ingredients and spices, preparation steps and tips to make tasty restaurant Indian food at home.
Anybody can replicate these Indian cooking recipes easily. You can cook these dishes in the comfort of your own kitchen.
All ingredients, cookware and other required kitchen tools can be found in nearest Indian stores.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning Indian cooking
- Anybody who is curious to know about the recipe of tasty dishes in Indian restaurant
- Anybody who wants to know secret ingredients and spices used in Indian dishes
- Anybody who wants to get preparation steps and tips to make tasty restaurant Indian food at home
- Anybody who interested in cooking Panner Matar Curry, Aalu Bhajji and Paratha
- 08:39Aalu Bhajji (Potato fritters)
My name is Nidhi & I'm Chef and Wellness coach. I am passionate about healthy home made Indian cooking and also love to teach others how to cook. Here I share tasty and delicious food recipes. I teach you how all those restaurant dishes can be prepared easily at home. Also, I share health benefits of each dish prepared.