Indian cooking - All types Parathas, Rice,Snacks, Tawa items
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to understand the basics of cooking. They will be guided with go to easy techniques to start the cooking and complete effeciently
- Quick and easy to make dishes at home with creativity and time saving. An average time of 5 mins required to cook a particular dish which includes certain tips
- Identifying difference in spices. Spices play a very important role in indian cooking in terms of taste and also leads to a perfect dish in minutes
- Overall understanding about ideas and techniques in cooking. Having brief knowledge is not important but to have techniques in cooking is very important thing
- No experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know in easy and time saving manner with certain techniques and tricks
Learn to cook delicious Indian food with tips and techniques and also complete knowledge of spices. You will be able to learn all types of Quick rice, Gravies, Tawa Items, Snacks, Parathas, Masala preparation and more.
You will be able to learn recipes with an average of less than 5 mins per dish. Cooking is an essential life skill that can be learnt any stage in life. Whether your just embarking on cooking for yourself or a young adult transforming into a budding chef, we’ll teach you how to cook with confidence. The class is entirely hands on and taught in small groups, so you develop and practice with guidance and produce your own meals that you can share with your family and friends.
You will learn fundamental skills such as making paste, boiling and masala preparation. You will make a number of delicious yet simple dishes to create a selection of recipes you can use on a weekly basis.
You will be cooking with a variety of meats, vegetables, pulses and grains to broaden your experience of all food types and flavor's. You will learn a range of techniques, such as boiling, poaching, frying, roasting and steaming. You will learn to cook perfect rice in 10 minutes – steamed, boiled or stir-fried.
You will also learn to cook other dishes such as a parathas, Tawa items and many gravies along with snacks.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate students are welcome
I'm a housewife with 15+ years of experience into Cooking. I've been taking classes for many students from past few years and is willing to expand here as well. Well this course will be basically about Indian cooking following with some techniques and knowledge of spices. Cooking is an essential life skill that can be learnt any stage in life. You will be cooking with a variety of meats, vegetables, pulses and grains to broaden your experience of all food types and flavors. You will learn a range of techniques, such as boiling, poaching, frying, roasting and steaming.