India's Wonderful Contributions To The World
- An interest in India & willingness to learn new things.
- An interest in spreading the word about this wonderful nation we call India.
You will learn about a subject I am very passionate about, India. India has made such a wonderful contribution to the world, and still does. From entrepreneurs of the modern world to ancient healing systems and modalities from thousands of years ago. Yoga & spices are a wonderful export that people everywhere use routinely. This video series is my way of honouring such a wonderful nation. I hope you will learn more about India from this series & be inspired to visit some day!
Who this course is for:
- Those who have an interest in history and want to learn more about India.
- Those travelling to India wishing to develop their understanding & to hear from someone who has travelled to India on numerous occasions.
- 04:46Introduction - General Information & wonderful creations of India
- 04:11Yoga - Perhaps the most widely practiced holistic system around the world
- 06:22Meditation from Yoga meditation to mindfulness
- 08:11Kalaripayattu - The first Martial art
- 07:47Food, Tea, Temples & Nature
My name is Paul Tavares. I am a speaker/teacher of wellbeing disciplines & author who has created a new modality for companies, communities & organisations fashioned from allopathic & holistic root modalities.
Following years of study under various teachers & practitioners of high regard... including world class gurus & masters, holistic health practitioners, experts of the subconscious mind, university lecturers and scholars, I have created highly effective mind, body, emotion & spirit modalities. I would like to share them with you.
I have packaged the best techniques from the best global experts and applied these principles to cultivate confidence & joyfulness in my life and the lives of many others.
Positivity & wellbeing was always something I amalgamated into my life in childhood. I was intent to create a steady and sharp state of being. Stress itself can be seen as something positive, if used correctly.
The systems I use tap into the power of NLP, energy work, hypnosis, tai chi, qi gong, mindfulness, martial arts, dance & yoga, as well as unique modalities that are not yet practice in the west. Each unique fusion is interactive, life-changing and
designed to redirect the energy of stress in a focused positive manner. I call this system, Power Meditation.
With very best wishes,
Paul J Tavares MSc BSc
Author of Power Meditation