InDesign CC : Magazine and Document Designing
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create High Quality Documents and Magazines
- Create PDF Documents ready for Printing and Digital Publishing
- Print High Quality Documents
- Create Electronic Books and EPUB files
- Create your Resume or Portfolio
- Using Graphic Files from Illustrator or Photoshop within InDesign
- no Previous Design background is needed
- InDesign CC 2015 or 2017 or 2018 or earlier installed in your machine
- Mac or Windows users are welcome
Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create Multi Page Documents such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and eBooks.
The course is designed to help people how has no previous background with InDesign or any Design Applications like Photoshop or Illustrator.
For people how have Designing background and can use any designing programs it will be very helpful for them as they will be able to advanced their knowledge and will be able to use their artworks from Photoshop or illustrator inside the InDesign.
The Course Designed based on a number of real examples to learn you how to create real documents at the end.
After the Course you will be able to create documents for printing or for Digital Publishing as PDFs or E-Books EPUBs.
- Graphic Designers
- Beginners who would like to create PDF and Documents using InDesign
- Web Designers and UX Designer who would like to use InDesign as UX Tool
- Teachers and Educators to Create Documents and PDF
- Marketing People who wish to send PDFs to their Clients
- Book Publishers and Producers
- Job Seekers to Create Their CVs
why you need to learn InDesign In-addition to Photoshop and Illustrator