- 3 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create attractive documents with inDesign
- How to understand the inDesign interface and metaphors
- How to create different sized documents
- How to use color, color libraries and custom colors
- Adjust typography in documents including advanced typographic features such as tabs
- How to manage links and resolve problems with links
- How to flow text between columns and pages
- How to place images and cause text to run around an image
- How to manage fonts
- How to prepare a document for PDF distribution
- How to prepare a document for Print distribution
- How to use Guides for document production
- How to use Grid Layout and related tools
- How to use inDesign to create several types of common projects
- No experience is required
If this isn't the best inDesign course you've taken on Udemy, I want you to exercise the refund option and get your money back.
Period. End of story.
We put together a course that's not only GUARANTEED to teach you crucial digital design skills with InDesign but, will also be a lot of fun. First, Kirsten Rourke, your instructor is as experienced as they come. She's been working with Adobe software since the first versions of Photoshop and Indesign. (Kirsten isn't old. She prefers to say, "seasoned!")
Kirsten doesn't just know her stuff, but she knows how to present it in a memorable, exciting way. That's why this course is project oriented. In each section of the course, you won't just be learning valuable inDesign skills, but also completing exciting projects. As you become more skilled with the InDesign software, you'll create more and more complex projects from business cards to FAQ sheets, to trifold brochures and catalogs.
Before you know it, you'll be the InDesign expert!
Here's the thing: This course is for beginners, but it's also comprehensive. So if you want a full introduction to the InDesign software, Kirsten reviews every feature you're ever likely to need. But she does start at the beginning, so you can be successful in this course even if you have no experience at all.
We've purposely dispensed with any fluff in this course. We want every minute you spend with Kirsten to be a valuable learning experience. You'll be able to immediately apply the digital design skills you learn with InDesign to your work.
Each video includes step-by-step written instructions which will show you how to create each project that Kirsten does. We even include all of the images and other assets you need. And you're free to use the projects included as templates for producing your own work.
You should enroll in InDesign Building Blocks now-- the best way to learn Adobe InDesign. It's guaranteed!
- Designers who want to use the premier print design tool: Adobe inDesign
- People who want to create complex documents for print and PDF
- Teachers and students who want to use inDesign as part of their workflow
- Web designers who want to expand their practice in to print design
- Anyone who needs to use and understand inDesign