InDesign Basics for Beginners: Learn InDesign Quickly
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Easily be able to create a simple layout.
- Create and work with type in InDesign
- Add images to your InDesign document.
- Work with color swatches for both spot and process designs.
- Understand the powerful effects available to use in your project.
- How to copy and use styles to speed up your ability to work in InDesign
- Add pages and layers to your InDesign document.
- Understand the importance of adding bleed to your document.
- How to package your files to send to a commercial printer.
- How to create a high quality PDF to send to a cllient or commercial printer.
- Having InDesign is helpful, but not necessary to start this course.
- A willingness to learn the basics in working with InDesign.
InDesign is the premier desktop publishing program used across the world. In this course you will learn the basics of InDesign so you can quickly and easily begin creating your own projects. This course is aimed at beginners.
This course will cover:
• How to create a document
• Placing images in InDesign
• How to work with type, columns and drop caps
• Working with color swatches for both spot color and process color designs
• Using effects to make your layout pop
• How to add multiple pages to your InDesign document
• Understanding the different tools and how to use them
• Saving your files to send to a commercial printer
• How to make a PDF to send to a client or commercial printer
In under an hour and a half, you will know the basics to begin your own projects in InDesign, just like a pro! And remember, there is a 30 day money back guarantee with this course.
If you want to quickly learn this powerful desktop software, then please enroll and be on the fast track to learning InDesign today! Enroll now!
- This course is for those new to InDesign and will cover the basics of how to use this powerful layout program.
- This course is NOT for those already experienced in InDesign.
I show you how to add a headline to a flyer in beginning to work with type in InDesign
The eyedropper tool can be used to sample color from an image to add to text.