InDesign Basics for Beginners: Learn InDesign Quickly
What you'll learn
- Easily be able to create a simple layout.
- Create and work with type in InDesign
- Add images to your InDesign document.
- Work with color swatches for both spot and process designs.
- Understand the powerful effects available to use in your project.
- How to copy and use styles to speed up your ability to work in InDesign
- Add pages and layers to your InDesign document.
- Understand the importance of adding bleed to your document.
- How to package your files to send to a commercial printer.
- How to create a high quality PDF to send to a cllient or commercial printer.
- Having InDesign is helpful, but not necessary to start this course.
- A willingness to learn the basics in working with InDesign.
InDesign is the premier desktop publishing program used across the world. In this course you will learn the basics of InDesign so you can quickly and easily begin creating your own projects. This course is aimed at beginners.
This course will cover:
• How to create a document
• Placing images in InDesign
• How to work with type, columns and drop caps
• Working with color swatches for both spot color and process color designs
• Using effects to make your layout pop
• How to add multiple pages to your InDesign document
• Understanding the different tools and how to use them
• Saving your files to send to a commercial printer
• How to make a PDF to send to a client or commercial printer
In under an hour and a half, you will know the basics to begin your own projects in InDesign, just like a pro! And remember, there is a 30 day money back guarantee with this course.
If you want to quickly learn this powerful desktop software, then please enroll and be on the fast track to learning InDesign today! Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those new to InDesign and will cover the basics of how to use this powerful layout program.
- This course is NOT for those already experienced in InDesign.
Dave Lappin has been teaching about dreams and metaphysical topics since 1990. He has interpreted thousands of dreams. He has appeared on radio and TV. Dave was the host of the cable TV program, Mind: Your Business. He co-founded the Center for Energy Therapies with his wife, Brenda, in Springfield MO. Dave has a BS degree in Art from Ball State University in Muncie, IN. Dave is also the author of the book, "Dream Interpretation Made Easy" (under the pen name, D.E. Purdy) available on Amazon Kindle. He is also the author of the book, "How to Stop Having Nightmares" (under the same pen name.
Dave is also a Photoshop expert and has been using Photoshop for 18+ years for design and layout in the printing industry and in freelance graphic design.