Incredible Methods for Mastering Microsoft Word
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should have a basic understanding how to use a mouse and computer keyboard
- You should have access to a computer with Microsoft Word installed on it
- Absolutely no experience with Microsoft Word is needed!
This course covers all you will need to know about using Microsoft Word and more! It utilizes screen capture lessons that show you exactly how to navigate this program. By completing this course you will understand how to create, edit, save, load, design, and format word documents with all of the helpful tools in Microsoft Word.
Mastering this program is essential to success in modern schools and workplaces. The overall goal of this class is to give you the tools you need to thrive in any setting that uses Word. The features showcased in this course will prepare you for every future project that utilizes this program. Whether those projects are papers, reports, novels, newspaper articles, lists, scripts, mathematical proofs, or other types of digitally composed documents, this course has you covered.
So feel free you browse through this class a little more, and if you want a discount, message me and I will see what I can do. Thank you and have a great day!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who does not know how to use Microsoft Word
- Anyone who only knows the basics of using Microsoft Word
- 00:44Opening Word
- 00:46Course Overview
- 03:10A Few Helpful Quick Commands
- 03:27Bullet-Points and Numbering
- 05:16Color Schemes and Highlighting Text
- 00:53Pinning and Unpinning Ribbons
- 02:23One of My Favorite Tools in Word
- 02:15The Replace Tool
- 01:21The Zoom Tool
- 01:32Word Count and Statistics
My name is Kalynn and I have nearly two years experience tutoring. I currently hold a Bachelor's in Music with Emphasis in Piano Performance from Grand Canyon University (GCU). I graduated Summa Cum Laude and received GCU's highest academic honor, the Ray-Maben award.
Throughout my time at GCU I developed both my abilities as a musician and as a teacher. When working in the GCU Learning Lounge, I was in charge of running walk-in sessions for people seeking help with their Music Theory classes. During this time I taught Music Theory I-IV, Class Piano I-IV, and Worship Arts Music Theory. All of these classes are at the university level. I essentially aided both students and professors by covering the material that could not be covered well enough during class. This position not only tested my knowledge, it also helped me build a strong foundation of teaching experience.
I am passionate about music, teaching, and creative writing. The courses I offer will help you become a better musician and will grow your understanding of how music works.
Thank you for visiting and I cannot wait for you to get started!
Kalynn D. Fleischman