How to Increase your Rental Property ROI
What you'll learn
- Generate MORE Income with rental property
- Capture income that might have been left on the table
- Write off legitimate expenses
- Begin Investment Analysis with actuals and not estimates
- Expert Worksheets and templates to help you get started
- Confidently perform investment analysis to generate NOI – Net Operating Income and Cap Rate
- Systematically track monthly accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Provide more accurate data to your accountant for taxes
- Understand the basics of IRS Form Schedule E
- Continue to Take Steps to Financial Freedom
- Be ready to take the next course on Buying Right – Purchasing Cash Flow Properties
- And much more….!!!!
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Come with an open mind!
Keeping the most money in your pocket is a primary goal of owning rental property. After taking this course you will be able to take immediate action to increase your rental income and reduce your expenses. CASH FLOW! You will have an action plan of what to do when your leases expire. Plus, you will better understand how to do your taxes and expenses that might be able to be written off – again saving you money.
If you want to ultimately change your lifestyle and become more in control of your time, live where you want, have more flexibility, and achieve happiness then becoming a rental property owner is for you! This course is a good foundational course to set you up for purchasing a new rental (income property). If you already own a rental property, regardless of how many units or homes, I’m sure you’ll like to hear what the latest trends are around the country for increasing cash flow.
Sign up now and get a grip on your business! Know your numbers! Be a savvy real estate investor!
Who this course is for:
- Newbie or beginner real estate investors
- First Time Landlords
- Anyone who is trying to figure out how to earn more money with their rentals
- Anyone who wants to see what the latest trends are with income and expense
- Anyone looking to make money and change their lifestyle
- Anyone who is interested in purchasing rental property or income property
- Anyone who already owns rental property
- Realtors who are helping investors purchase rental property
- Property Managers, Brokers, Bankers, investors, Mortgage Brokers
- Anyone who wants to build passive income to live on
- Anyone who might inherit rental property
- Anyone who wants to learn and have new cocktail party conversations
- If you want to be financially free so you can travel and have flexibility and independence, sign up now
- Don’t take this course if you are a nay sayer, negative, or think you know all there is to know in real estate
Sharon Cunnington is a Real Estate Investor and Private Lender who has been the buyer and seller in many real estate transactions in the last 15 years. Sharon is also a licensed Real Estate Broker specializing in helping fellow investors find positive cash flow investment properties. Her portfolio consists of single and multifamily properties located primarily in the Pacific NW and Midwest. Sharon is on the Board of Washington's Rental Housing Authority. As a software industry veteran, Sharon has over 23 years’ experience leading large scale international technology businesses. Her expertise ranges from product development and business strategy, to operations efficiency and project management. Sharon lived in Europe for 3 years and has been active in the non-profit sector volunteering and serving on a variety of Boards. Sharon holds 8 patents in the intersection of technology communications and human emotions and has won several presentation and research awards. She is a graduate of Washington State University with graduate courses from Harvard and Kellogg School of Business.