Increasing Emotional Intelligence
What you'll learn
- Recognize the importance of increasing emotional intelligence to success.
- Identify the characteristics of emotional and intellectual intelligence.
- Apply constructive thinking to experiences.
- Differentiate between the characteristics of the rational and experiential minds.
- Recognize the benefits of constructive thinking.
- Identify the characteristics of how high achievers think.
- Identify the ways to apply constructive thinking at work.
- Identify how thought processes produce emotions.
- Recognize the value of understanding where emotional intelligence comes from.
- Identify the reasons that belief systems develop.
- Identify ways that constructive thinking changes.
- Select coping skills often displayed by those who survive deprived environments.
- Recognize the value of improving emotional intelligence.
- Sequence the chain of events that takes place between an event and a behavioral response.
- Identify the key areas of appraisal in judging the constructiveness or destructiveness of a reaction.
- Identify the three approaches for improving constructive thinking.
- No special prerequisites for this course.
The Increasing Emotional Intelligence course is the fourth of five included in the Developing Emotional Intelligence Program, also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
Are the most successful people "intellectuals"? Or do they have a different kind of brainpower that helps them excel in the workplace? How can you increase your "people smarts"?
First, you'll need a strong understanding of emotional intelligence. Then, you will need to understand how and what you need to improve.
In this course, you'll examine:
how emotional and intellectual intelligence differ,
why emotional intelligence matters at work,
where emotional intelligence comes from, and
how to improve your emotional intelligence.
In today's workplace, you need emotional intelligence to get along with others. The "stars" around you outshine others because of their ability to use their emotions effectively.
Most people believe that emotions are automatic responses over which they have no control. Actually, emotions are determined by what you think.
There are concrete techniques to help you gain control of your feelings. In this course, you'll gain the skills needed to increase your emotional intelligence.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders will benefit from this course.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis