Mindfulness for Public Speaking and Presentations
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to decrease your stress and anxiety with diet, exercise, and the essential comforts of life
- The 10 Self-care tips that will make other outside stressors “feel” less internally stressful”
- How to ‘disengage- relax-reassess’ your stress so that you can recharge and give energy to your audience
- How to handle those unexpected issues and pressures that pile up during your presentations.
- Delegate presentation issues, minimize technical problems and control “non-speaking” work
- When it’s appropriate to leverage other people to help you feel less drained at the end of the day (and when it isn’t…)
- You’ll get our 10 beautiful benchmarks that make sure the audience “got it” with less time and energy doing so.
- The EXACT process to harness your natural presentation personality to have more fun and get better evaluations in your public speaking and presentations.
- How to accomplish the same public speaking tasks you do with a smaller audience just as effectively with groups of 32 or more people.
- You’ll learn the 3 public speaking strategies to control apathetic, negative & questioning people so they don’t control you or your presentation.
- Exact steps to give a presentation that is hard to get people engaged and exactly how to get them to actually want to listen to you
- How to use your feedback positively to enhance your public speaking experience and feel good about what you’ve accomplished in your presentation
- Download the Public Speaking Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your training Rule the Room Style!
You're about to learn a tried-true-and tested strategy to boost your energy and reduce your stress and anxiety in your public speaking and presentations.
The results of hundreds of public speaking surveys and key adult learning research went into the design of this program...
...so that we can show you how to reduce your anxiety, get your energy back and actually enjoy yourself when you speak. (AKA..The Healthy Public Speaker).
We combined our own experience with specific strategies shared by the public speakers in our surveys to develop a program that can produce real and meaningful change in your energy level.
We’ll share the 32 concrete methods that work with EVERY public speaker and exactly how to feel more energized and less drained when giving presentations including:
How to decrease your stress and anxiety with diet, exercise, and the essential comforts of life
The 10 Self-care tips that will make other outside stressors “feel” less internally stressful”
How to ‘disengage- relax-reassess’ your stress so that you can recharge and give energy to your audience
How to handle those unexpected issues and pressures that pile up during your presentations.
Delegate presentation issues, minimize technical problems and control “non-speaking” work
When it’s appropriate to leverage other people to help you feel less drained at the end of the day (and when it isn’t…)
You’ll get our 10 beautiful benchmarks that make sure the audience “got it” with less time and energy doing so.
The EXACT process to harness your natural presentation personality to have more fun and get better evaluations in your public speaking and presentations.
How to accomplish the same public speaking tasks you do with a smaller audience just as effectively with groups of 32 or more people.
You’ll learn the 3 public speaking strategies to control apathetic, negative & questioning people so they don’t control you or your presentation.
Exact steps to give a presentation that is hard to get people engaged and exactly how to get them to actually want to listen to you
How to use your feedback positively to enhance your public speaking experience and feel good about what you’ve accomplished in your presentation
Why take this course?
It will help you turn speaker anxiety into speaker satisfaction and enjoyment.
We all have our challenging presentations, negative audience members and long speaking days …but we don’t know if they’re actually moving the needle.
It doesn't have to be like this.
Public speaking and presentations don’t have to leave you feeling anxious or burned out.
We can show you how to get your energy back and actually enjoy yourself when you speak.
Think of it as a ‘Recharge’ Approach That Turns Anxious Speakers Into Energetic Rock Stars!
It helps you identify and harness your natural strengths to get more done with less effort.
It also provides techniques for controlling apathetic and negative audiences.
If you want to feel less anxiety and more energy and enthusiasm in your presentations and public speaking, then you won’t want to miss this program.
What Will You Get in "Public Speaking and Presentations Energy"?
This 2 hour program focuses on activities and habits that allow you to reduce your anxiety and boost your energy in your presentations and public speaking.
It's a Step-By-Step Course With…
· 57 written instructional sections
· 2 hours of video instructions
· 2 downloadable resources dedicated to healthy public speaking.
· 35 page workbook
· Slideshow notes handout
Public Speaking and Presentations Energy Course Reviews
“Jason Teteak’s 32 concepts and ideas in this course go far and beyond being prepared to present. There are many people who are good presenters but they lack the skills to adjust to questions or lead discussions in a positive direction. Teteak’s concepts are fundamental to becoming a dynamic communicator with more energy and less anxiety. In the day and age of communicating through texts and emails, people have lost the art of face to face communication and explaining their ideas clearly and confidently. Dynamic communication leads to productive interactions and expedited decisions. Dynamic communicators can solve problems and facilitate decision making faster than a person who struggles with communicating in an ever changing industry. If you only have time to attend the class, do so and without any distractors. If you practice the skills learned, you will begin to notice the pickup in your energy and productivity.”
Richard Welton -- Project Manager
"Tremendously profound, explaining how to be perceptive of the needs of your audience while projecting the confidence necessary for an entertaining, informative presentation."
Travis Vroman -- Software Developer
“Jason’s advice is practical, straightforward, and incredibly helpful for anyone looking to greatly improve his or her presentation skills.”
Ryan Anderson -- Director of Instructional Design and Development
About the Instructor
International Public Speaking Coach, TEDx Speaker and Best Selling author Jason Teteak has taught more than one million people how to flawlessly command attention and connect with audiences in their unique style.
He’s won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring communications skills via practical, simple, universal and immediately actionable techniques.
Or as he puts it “No theoretical fluff”.
Jason gained recognition at EPIC Systems in the medical software industry, where he was known as “trainer of trainers of trainers.”
He has developed more than fifty presentation and communication training programs ranging in length from one hour to three days that serve as the basis for The Rule the Room Method.
In 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 he was named #1 Best Selling coach on Public Speaking for his on-demand video teaching tools that quickly took off for over 100,000 online students around the world.
Teteak has flipped the model and changed the approach to great Public Speaking for even the most seasoned veterans.
- Public Speakers & Presenters
- Business Professionals
- Trainers and Training Managers
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Founders and CEO's
- Public Speakers
- Directors & VP's
In this program you’ll learn how to increase your energy and reduce your stress and fatigue in and out of the presentation in the following 10 areas.
• Take good care of yourself
• Manage your stress
• Anticipate unexpected issues
• Get help and make it helpful
• Help them “get it”
• Manage large audiences
• Have fun your way
• Control tough participants
• Engage adult learners with ease
• Interpret your feedback
Eat right on an empty stomach. Your body will react and your ability to relax will improve.
- Eat balanced pairings (Protein + Produce)
- Body remains full longer than carbs or fat.
- Produce = Good Carbs (Vegetables, whole grains)
- Bulkiness & fiber keeps you full
- Eat “fun stuff” with balanced pairings
- Essential fatty acids keeps glucose levels steady between meals and snacks
- Avoid “bad carbs only” on an empty stomach
- Empty stomach” carbs raise glucose levels and temporary surges of energy, which trigger insulin, fatigue inducing crashes & headaches
The Best-known, scientifically-proven way to significantly reduce stress, increase energy and boost “calm response.” Even moderate exercise (20 min) is beneficial to: 1) Keep healthy insulin production, 2) Increase metabolism, 3) Boost endorphins, 4) Decrease heart rate for up to 12-36 hours