Increase Your Productivity with Todoist and Google Calendar
- Writing skills and basic literacy digital tools such as Google Calendar and mobile applications.
The main topic of this course and a few bullet points showing what students will learn
Key outcomes for students would be:
Learn how to set personal goals, prioritize and take action consistently
Basic time management tools, with a focus on To-do List and Calendar
Key practices to best use your To-do List and Calendar
What students can achieve after this course: behavior changed, skills acquired, the knowledge gained, projects completed...
Focus on the immediate, tangible outcomes rather than long-term, unquantifiable outcomes.
What students will acquire:
A method on how to write goals and a written list of their personal goals to motivate and guide their action every day
Three suggestion of types of to-do lists to use and key methods to use these tools
An in-depth guide to set their calendar and a checklist to fully schedule their calendar for the coming week
- High school and university students, entry-level employees would be ideal to implement this information. The course would be beneficial to anyone who does know the basics of managing their time.
- What You Can Expect In This Course00:55
- What Productivity Is Not02:51
- What Does True Productivity Means?02:19
- Problems This Course Will Help You Solve01:23
- Topics We'll Cover In This Course00:37
- How To Make The Best Use of This Course02:16
- Three Key Approaches to Time Management05:50
- Why is Todoist and Google Calendar a Good Combination?01:14
- Tools I've Used and The Results03:57
- Capturing Tasks on Todoist03:16
- Completing Tasks in Todoist05:01
- Reviewing Tasks in Todoist02:34
- Events, Tasks, Reminders05:53
- Calendar Pro Tips04:30
- Super Pro Calendar Tips04:47
- Conclusions & Next Steps01:45
A business & operations manager with 7 years of experience in various e-commerce/logistics startups like Lazada, Tiki and GHN (Giaohangnhanh). Management experience of 30+ member teams and various projects on logistics, warehousing, logistics product/system. 3+ years of black-belt experience with GTD, Todoist Grand Master level.
Now I share my productivity tips on Udemy.