Increase Your Productivity with Todoist and Google Calendar
- Writing skills and basic literacy digital tools such as Google Calendar and mobile applications.
The main topic of this course and a few bullet points showing what students will learn
Key outcomes for students would be:
Learn how to set personal goals, prioritize and take action consistently
Basic time management tools, with a focus on To-do List and Calendar
Key practices to best use your To-do List and Calendar
What students can achieve after this course: behavior changed, skills acquired, the knowledge gained, projects completed...
Focus on the immediate, tangible outcomes rather than long-term, unquantifiable outcomes.
What students will acquire:
A method on how to write goals and a written list of their personal goals to motivate and guide their action every day
Three suggestion of types of to-do lists to use and key methods to use these tools
An in-depth guide to set their calendar and a checklist to fully schedule their calendar for the coming week
Who this course is for:
- High school and university students, entry-level employees would be ideal to implement this information. The course would be beneficial to anyone who does know the basics of managing their time.
- 00:55What You Can Expect In This Course
- 02:51What Productivity Is Not
- 02:19What Does True Productivity Means?
- 01:23Problems This Course Will Help You Solve
- 00:37Topics We'll Cover In This Course
- 02:16How To Make The Best Use of This Course
A business & operations manager with 7 years of experience in various e-commerce/logistics startups like Lazada, Tiki and GHN (Giaohangnhanh). Management experience of 30+ member teams and various projects on logistics, warehousing, logistics product/system. 3+ years of black-belt experience with GTD, Todoist Grand Master level.
Now I share my productivity tips on Udemy.