Inbound Marketing: Content Marketing, KPI & Google Analytics
What you'll learn
- Get traffic on autopilot by creating discoverable content in 2022
- Effective inbound marketing strategy specific to your business
- Learn to correctly set and use KPI
- Learn Google Analytics to monitor your KPI
- Get highly-converting, highly-engaged traffic who are searching for your type of business
- One of the most effective marketing strategies today
- There are no requirements for taking this inbound marketing course.
Learn how to use inbound marketing strategies to get the best leads and most engaged customers to your site or product.
Then monitor how those leads behave on your website using Google Analytics which is a data-driven approach where you identify and set the right KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor and work on improving. Once your KPIs are heading in the right direction, so will your business.
WHY IS INBOUND MARKETING GREAT?
The leads find you in a passive way. You don't have to actively promote your business so you have more time to create more content or focus on other parts of your business.
WHAT IS KPI
KPI stands for key performance indicators. These are metrics that you identify that are most important for your business. If you correctly identify your KPI and focus on growing them, that will cause your business to grow as well.
DATA-DRIVEN APPROACH WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
You must monitor your KPIs after you set them. Most of the time, people and companies use analytics software to monitor their KPI. The most commonly used analytics software is Google Analytics. In this course, we'll go over how to correctly use Google Analytics to monitor your KPI and most important data points to make sure that you know exactly what's happening on your website.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
Invest in your future. Enroll today.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner marketers, online entrepreneurs interested in inbound marketing
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).