Inbound Marketing Certification In 3 Hours Or Less
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to earn your Inbound Marketing Certification
- Understand the structure of the inbound marketing exam
- Learn strategies to pass the exam
- Understand the basics of inbound marketing covered in the certification exam
- Adobe Reader (To read PDF Files)
- No prior knowledge required
HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Certification is becoming the industry standard to demonstrate mastery of topics related to digital marketing. Between watching the lectures, studying and taking the exam, you may spend up to 30 hours preparing for the exam...and not even pass! This course will teach you valuable, time saving strategies that will allow you to get your inbound marketing certification in 3 hours or less.
This course consists of video lectures, study guides, sample test questions and a review of the most important topics.
- Anyone interested in digital marketing
- Business owners
- Marketing practitioners and professionals
This section describes the strategies to use to pass the test in a minimum amount of time
This lecture gives an overview of the nine areas covered on the exam, specifically
- Optimizing your website
- Fundamentals of blogging
- Amplifying your content with social media
- Creating content with a purpose
- The anatomy of a landing page
- Perfecting the conversion process
- Sending the right email to the right lead
- The power of "Smarketing"
- Cultivating happy customers
This quiz is designed to help you practice answering questions before you see the answers. You should fully review the study guide before attempting this exam. The core thing to focus on for this exam is your speed at reading the question and developing an answer.
Your goal should be to correctly answer at least 8 of the 11 questions.
For this quiz, you should focus on quickly finding and verifying an answer in the study guide or slides. As a reminder, the exam is in order by the nine sections of the course. Be sure to minimize distractions and increase your chance of verifying the answers by paying attention to the section the questions come from as well as closing slides once you are done with questions from that section.