Inbound Marketing 101
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain a complete understanding of how Inbound Marketing works and how you can use it to automate your lead generation and generate business growth.
- Learn how to increase customer retention through nurturing and create champions who will add to your referral stream of income.
- Learn how to increase visitors to your website so you can easily generate more leads.
- Learn how to attract customers to you so you don't have to chase them down.
- Learn how to nurture your leads so you can convert more leads into customers.
- Students should have some type of already established online presence (like a website and social media channels).
Inbound Marketing is a key to leveraging the power of the Internet in order to drive business growth. It's what enables you to attract your audience to you, to generate leads, to nurture your leads and ultimately convert them into clients and customers. It is the magic sauce that fills your conversion funnel.
By implementing inbound principles in your business, you will learn how to:
- Attract more visitors to your website
- Generate more leads from visitors
- Convert more leads into more customers
- Increase customer retention
Bottom line...Inbound Marketing will help you achieve:
- More Customers
- More Sales
- More Revenue
This course will give you all the principles you need to understand about how to implement Inbound Marketing in your business.
- Introduction to Inbound Marketing: Understand what it is and how it works.
- Create Content Offers that Convert: Learn how to create content that will resonate with your audience and provide them with helpful support that they need. Create content that prompts your online audience to visit your website and request the content, at which point they become your leads, which you can then nurture and convert.
- Build an Effective Landing Page: In order to convert your site visitors into leads, you need a landing page that will make them want to enter in their information and access the content offer you've developed for them. Don't let them miss out on your great content because your landing page isn't effective.
- Create Opt-in Forms that convert: Without the right opt-in form, visitors may refuse to enter their email information on your website, thus costing you a lead. Learn to create forms that will convert.
- Build an Effective Thank-You Page: This is the first step in your lead nurturing. Now that you have a lead's contact information, you need to greet them and start building a deeper relationships. An effective thank-you page will help you do that.
- Write Blogs that Attract Your Audience: Blogging is a powerful way to attract your audience to your website, engage them with helpful free content, and then lead them to your landing page, where they can access your content offer and become a lead. There IS a right way to blog. I'll show you how.
- Create Compelling Calls-to-Action: Calls-to-Action (CTA's) are a crucial component for getting your site visitors to go to your landing page and access the content offer you've created. Learn how to create them and where to put them.
- Drive Traffic with Social Media: Learn how to craft social media posts that will attract your audience to your blogs, landing pages, and other places on your website.
- Nurture Your Leads: Lead nurturing is where most conversions happen. This is how you build trust and deepen relationships with your leads. Ultimately this is how you convert them into customers.
- Small business owners who want to start driving more traffic and generating more leads online
- Online marketing freelancers who want to offer inbound marketing services to their clients
- Entrepreneurs who have a website that isn't helping their businesses grow