In Touch With Your Inner Voice Level 1 / Course 3
What you'll learn
- Perception and Intuition training • Personal growth • Finding meaning • Taking responsibility • Consciousness formation • Fostering talent • Managing stress
- Improve your sense of perception
- Evaluate your self-assessment
- Train your consciousness
- Train your intuition
- Strengthen your connection to the core of your being, as a path to finding meaning
- Develop your personality
- Unfold towards and beyond your true self
- Assume and bear responsibility for yourself and as part of society
- Curiosity, joy and commitment towards active change in your own life.
- Perseverance, discipline and patience for the process on your path to more authenticity.
- Courage and perseverance to encounter yourself in all its facets.
The Trilogos online training is a self-guided, three-step course, your personal path of individuation towards competence in being human!
The Trilogos Method offers a path to individuation, or self-discovery, a process-based work for achieving psychological balance and equilibrium. The methodology is based on guided meditations, or so-called dream or image journeys, that connect with different levels of consciousness. In that process, people learn to interpret and get to know their own symbolic language.
The self-guided online course In Touch With Your Inner Voice begins with Level 1: PsyQ® - Living consciously.
In Course 3 (out of a total of 6 courses) you will get to know intuitive inner-sensory seeing and hearing.
Objectives of Course 3
Experience conscious, intuitive, inner-sensory seeing and hearing.
Explore SQ + Psi-force + transpersonal communication with regard to PsyQ and your personal everyday experiences.
Continually develop your ability to consciously experience inspiration.
Explore intuition, inspiration or imagination more consciously.
Experience “life after death” through encounters with the deceased.
Establish links and bridges to everyday practical life.
Experience self-estimation (including over- and under-estimation) with regard to reality.
Adjust your inner compass of perception and intuition.
Discover your own shadow sides in the mirror of the other.
Expand the deliberate integration of self-knowledge through psycho-spiritual training.
Thrive on PsyQ to PsyK or psycho-spiritual maturity.
Build your conscious and engage in a lived ethics.
Course 3: 6 sections with a total of 12 lessons containing 11 practice units (4 audio and 7 reading exercises).
This course is primarily about the three sources and levels of inspiration from which you draw the ideas, emotional impressions and inner-sensory impressions that you have perceived and will continue to perceive throughout the guided imageries.
With the help of the guided journeys, bridges are built to the forgotten, the repressed and the untapped potential and talents in your subconscious.
Intrapersonal (personal) level of consciousness
You already acquainted yourself with this first source of inspiration in Course 1 and its exercises. You learned to perceive images, feelings, ideas and sensory impressions as they relate to yourself and that have their origin exclusively within your personality.
Interpersonal (between people) level of consciousness
The second source of inspiration is the “psychic-horizontal” level of consciousness. Here, too, you perceive images, feelings and ideas, albeit those of other People.
Transpersonal (spiritual) level of consciousness
The third source of inspiration is the “vertical” level of consciousness, which virtually transcends the human sphere and reaches into the spiritual. Images, feelings and ideas pertaining to this level will also fall upon you during your guided imageries. Perceptions of this kind are reported in theology as well as in psychology and philosophy and cannot yet be proven with current scientific methods.
The basics of the Trilogos®Method:
Intrapersonal, interpersonal and transpersonal planes of consciousness
As you work your way through the course, you will become more proficient in differentiating the perceived experiences and assigning them to the source that imparted them to you.
Ideally, you will be working through each of the individual course exercise units:
Open and read the one-page Trilogos online chart before each exercise. It will explain what you can expect in this lesson and how you can work with it afterwards.
1. You hear or read a body relaxation exercise, and bring body, mind and soul into harmony.
2. You imagine how you consciously know yourself to be connected with the Creative Power (God, Allah, highest consciousness, NOTHING, etc.) and a spiritual helper (higher self, human potential or PsyQ).
3. You experience carefully guided meditation journeys in a waking or daydream (audio-video, preferably with closed eyes).
4. You experience an individual surprise in the form of a symbolic gift.
5. You experience a responsibly guided return to everyday life.
6. You recognize - name - interpret your individual symbolic language of the soul.
7. And you draw references between what you experienced and your own life in matters of health, work/finance and relationships.
8. You make a resolution and implement it in your everyday life.
Develop your human competence with the Trilogos Method!
Who this course is for:
- For all people who are on their way to becoming themselves: Who am I? Where do I come from? Where am I going? People who want to develop their competence in being human and who have the courage to confront themselves in order to transform and integrate their shadow sides.
- For all professionals (psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, etc.) who are interested in learning a new method.
In the summer of 2012, Linda Vera Roethlisberger founded the charitable Trilogos®Foundation, recognizing that individual personality formation and development not only plays a key role in one’s well-being but also contributes to societal development. Hence, the Foundation promotes the formation of conscience as well as the quest of finding meaning and values of the individual as a way to serve the higher goals of working towards a global ethic and world peace. Peace begins with each one of us.
After graduating from the Pädagogische Hochschule in Bern (PH Bern), a teachers college, Linda Vera Roethlisberger worked as a teacher from 1976 to 1989. However, a key experience she had in 1984 then led her to a new life path.
Inspired, she embarked on a rigorous self-analysis, continuing education in the therapeutic field and exchanges with a diverse range of people from natural sciences, humanities and fringe sciences. And from the experience and knowledge thus gained, she forged what is her present career as a consultant, artist and teacher. Her first courses on extrasensory perception and spiritual mediality, held in 1986, were met with great interest, which motivated Linda Vera Roethlisberger to develop further seminar cycles and to explore the human potential.
In 1990 she founded TRILOGOS, an independent institute for personality and consciousness training in Küsnacht near Zurich. Essentially, it developed PsyQ (IQ+EQ+SQ = PsyQ® or the human potential) as well as the development and teaching of the Trilogos®Method in both theory and practice over the course of 22 years, resulting in a comprehensive training concept for the development and training of psycho-spiritual capabilities. (For more information on this topic, see the section “History”).
Eventually, a self-guided basic course In Touch With Your Inner Voice (Levels 1–3) was drafted and published, allowing all those interested to engage in spiritual individuation or self-discovery.
Having published other publications, Linda Vera Roethlisberger is a member of the AdS, an association of authors of Switzerland.
For Ms. Roethlisberger, the foundation of the Trilogos®Foundation in July 2012, following in the heels of the Trilogos Club (1997–2006) and the association PsyQ®Netz (2006–2009), marked a major milestone and pinnacle of her career.