IN TOUCH WITH YOUR INNER VOICE Level 1 / Course 6
What you'll learn
- Perception and Intuition training • Personal growth • Finding meaning • Taking responsibility • Consciousness formation • Fostering talent • Managing stress
- Improve your sense of perception
- Evaluate your self-assessment
- Train your consciousness
- Train your intuition
- Strengthen your connection to the core of your being, as a path to finding meaning
- Develop your personality
- Unfold towards and beyond your true self
- Assume and bear responsibility for yourself and as part of society
- Curiosity, joy and commitment towards active change in your own life.
- Perseverance, discipline and patience for the process on your path to more authenticity.
- Courage and perseverance to encounter yourself in all its facets.
The Trilogos online training is a self-guided, three-step course, your personal path of individuation towards competence in being human!
The Trilogos Method offers a path to individuation, or self-discovery, a process-based work for achieving psychological balance and equilibrium. The methodology is based on guided meditations, or so-called dream or image journeys, that connect with different levels of consciousness. In that process, people learn to interpret and get to know their own symbolic language.
The self-guided online course In Touch With Your Inner Voice begins with Level 1: PsyQ® - Living consciously.
In Course 6 (of a total of 6 courses) you will learn to bring mind and matter into harmony.
Objectives of Course 6
Recognize the connection between mind and matter.
Implement ideas and intentions creatively.
Find meaning and value through spiritual work.
Joy and sorrow are brought into balance: we learn to accept things the way they are.
Course 6: containing 5 sections with a total of 5 subsections containing 4 audio exercises.
In this sixth course, consisting of four units, we continue exploring and experiencing spirituality. Spirituality is a way for those interested, be they co-creators, knowledge producers or simply among those seeking to master the art of living, to discover new as well as old pathways.
In the TRILOGOS training, participants receive inspiration for taking responsibility for their actions. Joy and sorrow gain a new equilibrium: More and more signs appear and wonders happen in everyday practice.
In connection with the higher self, the true self and Logos, your ego powers will develop into personal strength and force coming from within and be brought into harmony with the higher self: My will and thy will be done!
The ABC of the Trilogos®Method
Recognizing, naming, deciding responsibly and taking action
Throughout the course, and at the end of the entire course series of Level 1, you will notice that a sense of inner experience and certainty is increasingly helping you to adopt more authentic attitudes and decisions, in turn leading to real and simple action and efficacy out of the forces of love, goodness and benevolence.
This can be expressed in the following simple formula: IQ + EQ + SQ = PsyQ
Ideally, you will be working through each of the individual course exercise units:
Open and read the one-page Trilogos online chart before each exercise. It will briefly explain what you can expect in this lesson and how you can work with it afterwards.
1. You hear or read a body relaxation exercise, and bring body, mind and soul into harmony.
2. You imagine how you consciously know yourself to be connected with the Creative Power (God, Allah, highest consciousness, NOTHING, etc.) and a spiritual helper (higher self, human potential or PsyQ).
3. You experience carefully guided meditation journeys in a waking or daydream (audio-video, preferably with closed eyes).
4. You experience an individual surprise in the form of a symbolic gift.
5. You experience a responsibly guided return to everyday life.
6. You recognize - name - interpret your individual symbolic language of the soul.
7. And you draw references between what you experienced and your own life in matters of health, work/finance and relationships.
8. You make a resolution and implement it in your everyday life.
Develop your human competence with the Trilogos Method!
Who this course is for:
- For all people who are on their way to becoming themselves: Who am I? Where do I come from? Where am I going? People who want to develop their competence in being human and who have the courage to confront themselves in order to transform and integrate their shadow sides.
- For all professionals (psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, etc.) who are interested in learning a new method.
In the summer of 2012, Linda Vera Roethlisberger founded the charitable Trilogos®Foundation, recognizing that individual personality formation and development not only plays a key role in one’s well-being but also contributes to societal development. Hence, the Foundation promotes the formation of conscience as well as the quest of finding meaning and values of the individual as a way to serve the higher goals of working towards a global ethic and world peace. Peace begins with each one of us.
After graduating from the Pädagogische Hochschule in Bern (PH Bern), a teachers college, Linda Vera Roethlisberger worked as a teacher from 1976 to 1989. However, a key experience she had in 1984 then led her to a new life path.
Inspired, she embarked on a rigorous self-analysis, continuing education in the therapeutic field and exchanges with a diverse range of people from natural sciences, humanities and fringe sciences. And from the experience and knowledge thus gained, she forged what is her present career as a consultant, artist and teacher. Her first courses on extrasensory perception and spiritual mediality, held in 1986, were met with great interest, which motivated Linda Vera Roethlisberger to develop further seminar cycles and to explore the human potential.
In 1990 she founded TRILOGOS, an independent institute for personality and consciousness training in Küsnacht near Zurich. Essentially, it developed PsyQ (IQ+EQ+SQ = PsyQ® or the human potential) as well as the development and teaching of the Trilogos®Method in both theory and practice over the course of 22 years, resulting in a comprehensive training concept for the development and training of psycho-spiritual capabilities. (For more information on this topic, see the section “History”).
Eventually, a self-guided basic course In Touch With Your Inner Voice (Levels 1–3) was drafted and published, allowing all those interested to engage in spiritual individuation or self-discovery.
Having published other publications, Linda Vera Roethlisberger is a member of the AdS, an association of authors of Switzerland.
For Ms. Roethlisberger, the foundation of the Trilogos®Foundation in July 2012, following in the heels of the Trilogos Club (1997–2006) and the association PsyQ®Netz (2006–2009), marked a major milestone and pinnacle of her career.