IN TOUCH WITH YOUR INNER VOICE Level 1 / Course 1
What you'll learn
- Perception and Intuition training • Personal growth • Finding meaning • Taking responsibility • Consciousness formation • Fostering talent • Managing stress
- Improve your sense of perception
- Evaluate your self-assessment
- Train your consciousness
- Train your intuition
- Strengthen your connection to the core of your being, the path towards finding meaning
- Develop your personality
- Unfold towards and beyond your true self
- Assume and bear responsibility for yourself and as part of society
- Curiosity, joy and commitment towards active change in your own life.
- Perseverance, discipline and patience for the process on your path to more authenticity.
- Courage and perseverance to encounter yourself in all its facets.
The Trilogos online training is a self-guided, three-step course, your personal path of individuation towards competence in being human!
The Trilogos Method offers a path to individuation, or self-discovery, a process-based work for achieving psychological balance and equilibrium. The methodology is based on guided meditations, or so-called dream or image journeys, that connect with different levels of consciousness. In that process, people learn to interpret and get to know their own symbolic language.
The self-guided online course In Touch With Your Inner Voice begins with Level 1: PsyQ® - Living consciously.
In Course 1 (of a total of 6 courses) you will first learn the ABC of the Trilogos®Method.
Objectives of Course 1
To become acquainted with the Trilogos®Method
To train and enhance your perception
To get in touch with your inner voice
To have initial experiences of your self
To experience the power of intuition
To feel and practice mindfulness
To acquire initial insights
To recognize a personal benefit of the method
Course 1: includes 4 sections with 5 practice units (3 audio and 2 reading exercises)
Get to know your world of symbols, your personal dream language and create references to your innermost and everyday life with your symbols. For this, make use of your innate basic human capabilities: thinking, feeling, believing and trusting, in turn allowing you to take risks and be daring.
Your “sensory channel to the spiritual world” and therewith your five inner-sensory, mediumistic organs of perception (feeling, smelling, knowing, seeing, hearing) awaken.
You become aware of the power of your psyche as well as the power of your faith and trust in your Creative Power.
The basics of the Trilogos Method:
Faculty of perception, faculty of imagination, faculty of expression
Here you will consciously experience your personal language of thoughts and feelings.
Ideally, you will be working through each of the individual course exercise units:
Open and read the one-page Trilogos online chart before each exercise. It will explain what you can expect in this lesson and how you can work with it afterwards.
1. You hear or read a body relaxation exercise, and bring body, mind and soul into harmony.
2. You imagine how you consciously know yourself to be connected with the Creative Power (God, Allah, highest consciousness, NOTHING, etc.) and a spiritual helper (higher self, human potential or PsyQ).
3. You experience carefully guided meditation journeys in a waking or daydream (audio-video, preferably with closed eyes).
4. You experience an individual surprise in the form of a symbolic gift.
5. You experience a responsibly guided return to everyday life.
6. You recognize - name - interpret your individual symbolic language of the soul.
7. And you draw references between what you experienced and your own life in matters of health, work/finance and relationships.
8. You make a resolution and implement it in your everyday life.
Develop your human competence with the Trilogos Method!
Who this course is for:
- For all people who are on their path of becoming themselves: Who am I? Where do I come from? Where am I going? People who want to develop their competence in being human and who have the courage to confront themselves in order to transform and integrate their shadow sides.
- For all professionals (psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, etc.) who are interested in learning a new method.
In the summer of 2012, Linda Vera Roethlisberger founded the charitable Trilogos®Foundation, recognizing that individual personality formation and development not only plays a key role in one’s well-being but also contributes to societal development. Hence, the Foundation promotes the formation of conscience as well as the quest of finding meaning and values of the individual as a way to serve the higher goals of working towards a global ethic and world peace. Peace begins with each one of us.
After graduating from the Pädagogische Hochschule in Bern (PH Bern), a teachers college, Linda Vera Roethlisberger worked as a teacher from 1976 to 1989. However, a key experience she had in 1984 then led her to a new life path.
Inspired, she embarked on a rigorous self-analysis, continuing education in the therapeutic field and exchanges with a diverse range of people from natural sciences, humanities and fringe sciences. And from the experience and knowledge thus gained, she forged what is her present career as a consultant, artist and teacher. Her first courses on extrasensory perception and spiritual mediality, held in 1986, were met with great interest, which motivated Linda Vera Roethlisberger to develop further seminar cycles and to explore the human potential.
In 1990 she founded TRILOGOS, an independent institute for personality and consciousness training in Küsnacht near Zurich. Essentially, it developed PsyQ (IQ+EQ+SQ = PsyQ® or the human potential) as well as the development and teaching of the Trilogos®Method in both theory and practice over the course of 22 years, resulting in a comprehensive training concept for the development and training of psycho-spiritual capabilities. (For more information on this topic, see the section “History”).
Eventually, a self-guided basic course In Touch With Your Inner Voice (Levels 1–3) was drafted and published, allowing all those interested to engage in spiritual individuation or self-discovery.
Having published other publications, Linda Vera Roethlisberger is a member of the AdS, an association of authors of Switzerland.
For Ms. Roethlisberger, the foundation of the Trilogos®Foundation in July 2012, following in the heels of the Trilogos Club (1997–2006) and the association PsyQ®Netz (2006–2009), marked a major milestone and pinnacle of her career.