In Person Guitar Lesson With A Beginner - Your First Month
What you'll learn
- What To Do on Your First Months of Learning Guitar
- Play Your First Chords/Songs
- How To Fix Bad Posture/Bad Sounding Chords/Bad Technique
- How To Deal With Sore Finger and Wrist Pain
- Fingerstyle Basics & Playing With a Pick
- Troubleshoot & Fix Common Beginner Guitarist Mistakes & Issues
- No Previous Knowledge On Playing Guitar Needed
This in-person guitar lesson with a real beginner will teach you all you need to know and troubleshoot all the common issues of your first month of playing guitar; differently from other lessons; you will have instant feedback/solutions from my session with Beatrice (a beginner player) for all the issues you are most likely facing.
Go from the first acoustic guitar lesson to the first easy guitar songs with just 30 minutes of practice per day. The course includes:
A detailed explanation of to improve chords and avoid sore hand/wrist
Strumming with/without a pick
Basics of Fingerstyle guitar
Your First Two Songs
Q&A for common beginners' problems
If you have wondered what makes in-person guitar lessons better than online ones, the answer is simple; feedback. A guitar teacher will tell you on the spot where you are not doing well and how to correct your mistakes.
Fingers, Wrist, and Back Pain
Playing with a pick
Getting stuck while strumming
This class is for you if you have never touched a guitar or are struggling with the above.
Correcting mistakes and saving you time and effort is the purpose of this compressed live class with a real beginner. Learn what you can only normally learn in person through this lesson.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Guitar Beginners Who Never Played or Just Started
- Beginners Who Struggle With Chord Changes, Strumming and Technique
- Beginners Who Are Not Improving But Are Not Sure Why
- Beginners Who Want To Have a In-Person Guitar Teacher
Modern-age working musician with hundreds of albums recorded remotely from international albums and avid marketer/writer focused on the music industry and all its various new trends.
I live guitars, breathe guitar, and write about guitars and everything that makes music great! If there's a thin line between music and music business/tech, I'm between the two, rooting for artists and timeless music to succeed!
Here on Udemy, I'll share my experience as a behind-the-scenes session guitarist involved in writing and recording guitars for artists across all genres and levels. I'll you the studio approach to playing guitar and my endeavors in the newest music trends. such as web 3, music NFT, music marketing, and online branding for artists and music brands.