- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find multiple solutions to web development problems with ease.
- Identify nearly all syntax in basic web development with a good understanding of what each one does.
One of the most problematic things about learning Web Development is that Teachers tend to only cover just enough to get you through. This course is about learning Web Development and obtaining a full understanding of all three languages. I take a more direct approach, teaching you nearly all of the syntax and helping you understand why they exist by delving into some of the history about Web Development, and then I reinforce this with quizzes after every 5 videos along with several Code-Along Projects.
Each video is so simplified that there is no need to constantly check for the code in the downloads page. Each Part is a full list of Syntax from W3C, the makers of HTML5 and CSS3, so that almost No Syntax is missed. We go over each one and I give you the simplified explanation of what the syntax does and how to use it or why it is used.
As my Students from Learn The Quickest Way for Writing a Book that I use can tell you, I take students seriously. I respond within a day and, if it's a problem I think other students may have, I create an entire video just for that one problem.
This course will be included inside of each bigger language that I cover, Ruby, C#, Python, and Nodejs. If you have taken multiple Web Development courses and some of the information just doesn't seem to stick, then this is likely the perfect course for you. So, c'mon and join me in learning how to develop websites from scratch!
- This Web Development course is for both beginning developers and intermediate developers wanting to fully understand the basics of Web Development in both programing and the actual history of Web Development.
- This course covers both commonly used HTML elements and even notes outdated syntax to prepare developers for what they may have to fix in the future.
- This course is for those who are looking for a quality Web Development course at a low price.