Improving Team Engagement Program for Managers
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course, students will have learned what keeps teams and workplaces out of alignment and the action plan they can put into place immediately to create teams that are engaged and inspired.
- Only a desire to become an effective manager.
Do you feel like your team is losing motivation? Perhaps your days are spent on interpersonal issues instead of accomplishing what you really need to do each day. Maybe your team just doesn’t have the same passion for their jobs as they once had and the usual strategies to engage them just aren’t working anymore. If you can relate to any of these challenges, you’re in the right place.
The Improving Team Engagement Program – helps managers, executives, and business owners combat employee disengagement - the biggest challenge facing organizations today.
In this training you will learn:
- The three things that cause organizations the most frustration and how to place your team on a path to create change.
- The reasons why employees are more disengaged than ever in their positions and how you can begin change it.
- How your organizational structure could be impacting your team's performance and small changes that can help your team function differently.
- Which rewards and incentives work and which do more harm than good.
- What detrimental processes and activities may be lingering in your department and impacting engagement (and how to move away from them).
- The three-step process to help you solve the biggest problems facing your department or team.
- ...and so much more.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to inspire and lead a team with more engaged employees.
- Managers, team leaders, small business owners, and non-profit organization leaders.
This video will introduce you to the Team Engagement Guide for Managers and walk you through the 3- step process used throughout the program to help you look at problems through a different lens in an effort to re-engage your team.
Before you begin the video, download the Introduction guide and complete the preliminary question of the current state of your team's engagement.
This video discusses the symptoms of misaligned purpose and strategy and how identifying your department or company's purpose can create a more sustainable and scalable department. Determining a department's larger purpose is the first step in creating loyal and engaged team members.
This video discusses the ways in which organizations have evolved and highlights the challenges organizations and departments face when they fail to evolve to meet the needs of the team. This lesson discusses rewards and incentives and explores which rewards create the most engaged teams. And finally, a case study is used to show the impact incorrect processes and activities can have on the team and its long-term growth.