Business Communication Skills: Social Skills For Managers
What you'll learn
- Use your state & focus to shine at work
- Improve your internal dialogue to unleash your confidence and power
- Forgive your imperfections to become a better person
- The power of asking great questions so people can find solutions
- Leadership and human skills: Be gentle and empathic
- Be more assertive to feel more listened to
- How to give feedback people will like you for
- How to be a leader/manager people can trust
- How to receive feedback well and decide if you want to improve your flaws
- How to properly communicate your decisions so people follow them
- How to communicate with total confidence
- How to communicate with passion and excitement
- How to be a person who makes the others better
- Discover your managerial/leadership style
- How to motivate and empower others
- How to deal with other people’s disappointment
- How to let go of unmotivated people
- This course is aimed at leaders and managers. So if you have a position where you influence people then this course can help you!
Are you a leader or a manager? Have you ever been told that you could better communicate with people around you? Or simply, you would like to be a better communicator with your employees, the people you interact with or even people you randomly meet?
Improving your communication skills is something that can be learnt. You can better interact with others. Just imagine that you are the transmitter and the person is the receiver. As the transmitter, you send an information and the person receives it. That’s the same principle with phones. If you send a text to a number, the person will receive it. What you write in that text message is up to you (you can change your message) and you can also change how you communicate it. In this case, instead of texting, you could call, face time, leave a voice mail etc. You are also in control of the frequency, the duration and the intensity of the interaction.
I wanted to illustrate the fact that you are in control of more parameters than you think when you communicate as a leader and manager. Your communication can be improved and this is what we’ll see in this course.
What will you learn?
· You’ll learn how to improve your communication with yourself so you can communicate more clearly and more confidently to others.
· You’ll learn powerful tips to improve your communication when interacting with others (communicate with charisma and confidence, giving and receiving better feedback, be someone they can trust, be more assertive, challenge them with questions, communicate your decisions, communicate your vision, show them empathy, communicate with more passion and so much more)
· You’ll discover what kind of leader/manager you are and how to better communicate based on your type.
· You’ll learn how to motivate others (seeing the big picture, dealing with other people’s disappointment, empowering people, motivating people and let go of unmotivated people)
This short, intense and practical course will help you have more success in your professional life by improving how you communicate with key people around you. The success you want is just one communication skill away!
Enroll now and let’s start your transformation!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to positively influence others in the workplace
Alain W. is an award-winning entrepreneur, best-selling author, philanthropist, and the world's leading transformational coach.
His work has been featured on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CW and 300+ of nationally-syndicated television, newspaper, and magazine outlets.
After delivering hundreds of live trainings around the globe, his coaching methods and online trainings have reached over 100,000 people from 173 countries.
His mission has been to identify the finest and most advanced personal development techniques to transform anyone's life quickly and forever.
Combine that with a decade of advanced personal development studies stretching from the USA to Australia, South America to Europe, and you are sure to have the best techniques and coach guiding you.
In addition to his business master degree (in Lausanne and Sydney), Alain has been trained by the best experts and leaders around the world in communication, leadership, management, and success strategies.