Improve Your Web Design Experience with Squarespace
- In order to follow along with the lectures (video tutorials), you will need a Squarespace account. Get yours for free by going to Squarespace Summit. The URL is shown in the introduction video.
Creating websites does not have to be difficult. This course helps make the design experience fun and informational. Learn the ins and outs of Squarespace, a powerful platform that allows you to create beautiful websites in no time.
The following are just a few techniques that students can expect to learn:
- Design a clean website in just minutes
- Create simple photo and video galleries
- Learn the basics of logo design
- and much more...
- This course is intended for those looking to learn the basics of web design
- Users, both beginner and advanced, are welcome to take this course and learn more about what Squarespace is capable of
- All Squarespace users are welcome to take this course
- Meet the Instructor01:17
- Add Users and Contributors02:16
- Create a Call-to-Action Button03:01
- Add Content to Your Website's Footer03:25
- Create a Beautiful Photo Gallery05:08
- Display an Announcement Bar03:06
- Customize the Announcement Bar02:15
- Create a Contact Form03:50
- Design a Basic Logo05:10
- Create an Organized Video Grid05:24
- Display a Custom Banner Per Page04:11
- Display a Custom Favicon02:13
- Easily Manage Comments and Spam02:04
- Generate Revenue via Amazon05:25
- Implement Custom CSS02:28
- Import a WordPress Website03:26
- Link Your Amazon Associates Tag01:42
- Link Your Google Analytics Account01:26
- Password Protect a Single Page02:13
- Map a Custom Domain Name02:16
- Password Protect Your Entire Website02:15
- Restore Deleted Pages02:39
- Schedule Blog Posts01:55
- Set Up a 404 Redirect Page02:36
- Set Up an Email List Signup Form04:13
- Turn on Disqus Comments01:32
- Extend Your Squarespace Experience01:09
As an experienced content creator, I am well versed in a variety of skills. My expertise includes 10+ years of producing content on YouTube, as well as designing and developing numerous websites (WordPress and Squarespace) for clients and myself. I have also taken a great interest in affiliate marketing in recent years, which has allowed me to develop projects and further my expertise.
With experience in several areas of content creation, I am confident in using my skills to provide quality courses to those interested in learning something new.