How to Improve Your Memory
- No experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know about improving your memory.
Are your memory skills where you'd like them to be? Have you ever found yourself asking, "What was his name again?" Or perhaps you took a test and were met with brain fog, despite the fact that you spent the entire week preparing diligently for it. Memory problems can be frustrating! I've been there myself many times in the past, and now that I've learned how to master memory, I want to help you get there, too!
The ability to retain and recall information is critical for your education, career, and personal growth. Don’t let this precious resource waste away! In this course, learn about preventing everyday memory lapses (“What did we have for dinner last night again?”), preparing for tests, strengthening overall brain function, and more. Using a fun and engaging approach, Michelle Marchand Canseco will introduce you to scientifically proven methods of preserving and strengthening memory.
In this course, you'll uncover 10 expert lessons that will help you improve your memory like a pro:
1. Introduction to Improving Memory
2. Memory Tips for Studying
3. Remembering Names, Faces, & More
4. Memory & Taming the Monkey Mind
5. 10 Reasons Why I Hate Mnemonics
6. Memory and Intermittent Repetition
7. Brain Training Games for Memory
8. Memory Aiding Foods & Supplements
9. How Sleep & Stress Affect Memory
10. Improving Memory with Meditation
I look forward to seeing you in the first lesson!
- Michelle Marchand Canseco
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those studying for school, work, certifications/licenses, or simply to recall names and faces of people you want to remember.
- 1 questionMind Like a Zoo
- 1 questionEnvironment
- 1 questionFinding Blueberries
- 1 questionFood Boost
- 1 questionBasic Meditation
Hi, I’m Michelle from "Michelle, Motivate Me!"
I specialize in motivating people with "How-To" videos. I teach you how to land your dream job, how to improve your memory, and how to negotiate win-win outcomes. I have a YouTube channel with over 6,000 amazing subscribers where I am able to compress two decades of my unique approach to these subjects into bite-size morsels. In these videos and in my online courses, there's no doubt you'll learn, but you'll also have fun while doing it. I love to teach through telling stories, and I always have fun incorporating impressions of family, friends, stories from childhood as well as from my years on the road as a training and development professional into my lessons.
Welcome to class. I'm so excited to have you here!
Come and join me and my dedicated students in our journey of achieving excellence in all aspects of our lives.