Improve your Japanese vocabulary and phrases for beginners
What you'll learn
- Students will learn everyday useful phrases and vocabulary with Japanese characters
- Students will learn how to pronounce Japanese nouns and adjectives
- Students can learn a little bit of Japanese culture.
- Students will learn numbers, days, counting systems and greetings etc
- Students can access/download 158 verb conjugation list
- Ideally, be able to read Hiragana but 30 percent of the content includes romaji.
Whether you are simply interested in Japanese language or just would like a solid start on learning the basics of Japanese vocabulary and phrases, the “Improve your Japanese vocabulary and phrases for beginners” will guide you through the most useful words, counters, and grammatical patterns in an easy-to-understand way. You can access a mini-quiz at the end of every lesson to review key points as well as self-assessment tool (Total 105 Quiz).
This course is suited to beginner to upper beginner level. If you have already studied Hiragana or Katakana, this course is the next step. You can study vocabulary, expressions, and useful phrases in everyday life. By practicing and listening to native pronunciation, students will be able to use the word or phrases in daily life conversations. Learners will study about ~30 phrases and ~200 vocabulary as well as a lot of example sentences by the end of the course. Also, students can access/download a list of 158 verb conjugations in both Japanese and romaji. Ideally, you will be able to read Hiragana and Katakana, but it is not essential. If you can not read Japanese characters, you need to copy the sounds and learn them by watching lessons. (30% contents includes romaji) If you're wanting to learn how to speak Japanese, then you have to know Japanese vocabulary and grammar rules! Japanese counting system patterns are quite different to those we have in English, and there are a lot to learn. If you have questions related to the course, you can post your comment on the Q & A section. After you complete all the lessons and learn all of the vocabulary, your Japanese vocabulary level will move to pre-intermediate level!
Note : a few of the lessons are the same as some of my other courses, so you can skip past those ones if you have already learnt that topic.
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for both total beginner to upper beginner level Japanese students
- Those who are looking to strengthen their foundation in beginner Japanese vocabulary and phrases.
- Learners who has studied Hiragana and Katakana characters
- Learners who just would like a solid start on learning the basics of Japanese.
Ayana is originally from Kanagawa, Japan where she received her Bachelor's degree in Education before moving to New Zealand in 2011 where she has since helped hundreds of students learn Japanese. Through her decade of experience teaching Japanese one-on-one she has built up a wealth of knowledge of what really helps students succeed in learning the language, and is now excited to share that with you.