Improve your Handwriting - Improve your Life
What you'll learn
- Learn the keys of fluid and legible handwriting
- Learn new handwriting habits by using proven practice techniques
- Increase your confidence and success in business
- Improve grades and SAT essay scores
- printer for practice pages
Do you want to appear more professional? Receive higher grades? Be more efficient? You CAN improve your life by improving your handwriting. Even people with difficult to read handwriting have seen significant improvement with this method.
This course easily and quickly guides you through the 12 Keys of fluid, automatic and legible handwriting. Each Key is accompanied by specially design practice pages so you can quickly see improvement. You will learn how to incorporate your new skills into your everyday life.
There are bonus lectures on pencil grip, handwriting styles and tips for left handers. Recommendations for continued practice and resources for supplies are also included.
- high school students looking to improve grades
- SAT test takers
- Medical professionals wanting clearer communication
- professionals using white boards or flip charts
- workers using handwritten communications – forms
- anyone that wants more legible handwriting
Then this course is for you!
By practicing 10 minutes a day with guidance from this course, you will see improvement. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and get started!
Who this course is for:
- anyone wanting to improve the look their handwriting
- anyone wanting brain exercises that focus on eye hand coordination
- business people, medical professionals, students, SAT test takers
Monica Fortunato OTR/L is a licensed Occupational Therapist with over 30 years of experience. She has spent the last 15 years working with children, teens and adults improving their handwriting skills. Monica and her programs have been featured in the LA Times, the Today in OT magazine and on BBC International Radio. She is Level One Certified by Handwriting Without Tears to evaluate and remediate handwriting difficulties. Monica works privately with children to remediate handwriting difficulties. Monica also works in schools providing Occupational Therapy services. Monica has worked with authors, physicians and business people to improve their handwriting legibility and confidence.