Improve your French Now
- This course is in French, you need some basic French knowledge.
- There are PDF files, you will need a PDF reader.
In this course, you will have a series of videos on different topics (France, French culture, idioms, interviews and stories). The objective is to get immersed in real spoken French to improve your listening skills, your global comprehension, and your general French level.
In each section you will have a video where I talk about different topics or I interview people. You have the transcript as well, to help you understand the spoken language. After listening to the video and reading the transcript, you will have exercises.
If you have already studied a little bit of French and you want to improve your French, this course is for you!
- this course is for intermediate level or advanced beginners.
- it is not for beginners.
- Lecture 1: Course Overview05:31
- Lecture 2: Robinson Crusoe part one14:40
- Lecture 3: Robinson Crusoe part two11:39
- Lecture 4: Grammar lesson: Masculine and feminine words in French06:20
- Lecture 5: Christmas in France10:03
- Lecture 6: French cuisine: La Tarte à la Tomate06:10
- Lecture 7: French Expressions09:49
- Lecture 8: Marseille08:07
- Lecture 9: Interview with Cyrille12:16
- Lecture 10: At the market07:16
Bonjour ! My name is Pierre and I am a native French teacher. I teach French at the Spanish Official Language schools in Madrid, Spain. I have more than 15 years of experience teaching French an I love it! Motivation is the key to learning anything. When you are interested in something, you can learn with less effort and more efficiently. That is why I try to make interesting lessons so that my students can have fun while learning! If you want to improve your French, take a look at my courses!