Email Communication: 10 Principles to Write Better Emails
What you'll learn
- How to write clearer, shorter, and more compelling emails that your colleagues will actually read
- Tips to craft specific and insightful subject lines that provide value to your reader
- How to share insights and expectations so that everyone involved knows what to do next
- Formatting principles to enable your readers to digest your emails quickly
- How to respond to emails effectively to avoid miscommunication and confusion
- There are no specific requirements, other than any email writing software (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, Mail, etc.)
Learn one of the most critical skills for a successful career - effective email communication
According to LinkedIn and Harvard Business Review, effective communication is critical in hiring decisions and career success, especially since most people aren't effective communicators. Their emails are long, unstructured, and cluttered with multiple messages.
And it is impossible to avoid email. The average office worker receives over 100 emails per day and spends more than 10 hours a week reading and writing emails. Since email has become the de facto standard of communication, you will write thousands of emails throughout your career!
After attending this course, you will write better emails and be seen as an effective communicator.
Content and overview
You will learn practical and time-tested advice that will help you stand out from the crowd and impress your supervisor, colleagues, and clients. Specifically, you will learn:
How to write clearer, shorter, and more compelling emails that your colleagues will actually read
Tips to craft specific and insightful subject lines that provide value to your reader
How to share insights and expectations so that everyone involved knows what to do next
Formatting principles to enable your readers to digest your emails quickly
How to respond to emails effectively to avoid miscommunication and confusion
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the course for any reason, you may return the course within 30 days of the purchase date.
Ready to Enroll?
Scroll to the top of this page and click the "Enroll/ Buy Now" button.
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who writes emails in a professional context
- Young professionals and recent graduates that want to learn one of the key skills of a successful career
Hi, my name is Felix Haller and I am a former Bain & Company Manager. I spent five years at the global management consulting firm, leading project teams, and advising fortune 500 companies on strategy, performance improvement, and M&A.
I enjoy learning and sharing the secrets to personal development and how to succeed in today's business world. Therefore I primarily focus on communicating effectively which is one of the most important skills to succeed and affect change at work.
Over the last decade, I have lived, worked, and studied in China, Germany, the Netherlands, and the US. I currently live in Atlanta (USA) with my wife Shannon and pup Picasso.