Unique & Specific Ways to Increase Your Ecommerce Engagement
What you'll learn
- Increase eCommerce subscribers and registered users
- Frame effective messages to fasten user's decision making
- Develop methods how to boost items in bag and wish list
- Reduce user's cognitive loads and speed up the shopping journey with details on purpose
- Develop effective and joyful shopping environment and stimulate user's good emotions
- Reduce user's frustration and bounce rates in failure moments
- Easily create engaging Ecommerce delivery strategies
- Build trust image in checkout process
- Ensure Ecommerce user return after checkout
- Build an intimate eCommerce brand's relationship between user and a brand
- Confidently adopt micro ux implementation model to your working routine and gain subtle usability skills
- Enjoy strategic and creative and fun methods to increase eCommerce conversion rates! :)
- Computer and any image editing program
Aren't you bored of traditional ways to increase conversions? Because I am! :)
You might have quite good running online/offline marketing, macro navigation, sales funnel and a traffic. You might focus on big stuff. The big stuff is important.
- You might want to stand out in competitors market.
- You want to stick in user's mind and make him return back.
- You want to become influential online store.
- You wonder what is the key to differentiate a generic store from the individual and outstanding one.
- You simply want more. And that's a great attitude to achieve it!
One of most successful key is details. In this course I will share you my carefully crafted experiment which I revealed during the years of working in user experience field. By developing effective micro elements you will reduce user's frustrations in failure moments. You will also frame joyful messages to reduce his cognitive loads and motivate to complete particular tasks, thus end up shopping journey with successful purchase!
You will cross all user journey starting from home to purchase page and see the best micro ux practises of famous brands as Zappos, Pinterest, Hubspot, Yelp, Zalando, Mailchimp and other.
You will see that the giant products take a lot of attention for micro moments. And after this fast and engaging course you will be able to adjust their principles to your product .
This course will reveal micro ux not just a matter of creativity and inspirations. It will show it as subtle science of usability, full of theory, formulas and tactical methods to increase conversion rates and boost business revenues. In the end of this course you will get the Micro UX implementation model as a course summary in order to use it in your working routine and ensure you not to miss any of essential detail. This is a joyful methods and practice based course to increase your online store CRO!
No mess, only actionable steps. Now, jump straight to the content! :)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or intermediate level:
- Product managers / owners
- User experience designers
- Anyone who wants to build an online business with intimate relationships with buyers and achieve their loyalty and adoption
- Anyone who wants create effective and joyful shopping environment
Greta dedicates half of her time to working with user experience design of online businesses and product development. She had worked in usability fields of startups, ecommerce and creative agencies. Another half of time is devoted for creative experiments that she constantly creates in her daily routine and puts on different platforms of Instagram, Medium or Tumblr. Greta loves surprising and stimulate people's emotions with crazy, yet memorable ideas. She is prone to news tracking, therefore seeks the design trends, technologies and testings of user psychology.
A fun fact that Greta is obsessed with perfect customer services and claims that it's not user's problem if he does not understand how to use a product. She doesn't spend time on particular task more than fifteen seconds. On the other hand she always spend her time to write to support team with tips of customer service or usability improvements. She believes in a perfect world where good and joyful user experience is!