Learn Arabic Language through Stories
What you'll learn
- Interesting stories to help develop your listening, reading, and comprehension skills.
- You will learn new vocabulary and expressions (Modern Standard Arabic).
- Yow will improve your pronunciation.
- You will learn more about the Arabic culture.
- You must master the Individual letters.
- You must master the Vowel markings or Short vowels.
· The Arabic text contain “Tashkeel” (Vowel markings or Short vowels), which can make pronunciation easy for non native speakers.
· Interesting stories from the book "hearts love tender" by the writer Hassan Shamsi to help develop your listening, reading, and comprehension skills, they are interesting even if you only read them in English.
· The vocabulary involves words that are commonly used in everyday language and you have a vocabulary list ahead of stories. This Course uses vocabulary that is practical and much of it is repeated in various ways to allow you to really learn it.
· Original Arabic (original as in MSA)
· With English translation
The side by side text provides enough information for beginner/intermediate learners to engage material, improve reading speed, and gain cultural knowledge.
· This course is very helpful to gain fluency in Arabic reading and listening comprehension.
· Play it every day will help you with pronunciation and be able to read Arabic words.
Why you must try learn Arabic using stories?
· Storytelling is the absolute best way to feel the texture of the language you seek.
Specially when you have Arabic on one side, English translation on the other and the arabic text include short vowels (Tashkiil).
· Your Arabic will improve quickly by reading the stories in both languages.
the side by side comparisons in translation really help to understand the meanings of each word which is amazing.
· I'm reading the short stories with you. Then, you must read them aloud on your own. The more you repeat them, the more fluent you become.
· This is a great way to learn more about the culture through reading practice.
· The stories are short and simple enough that after reading the English translation you are able to follow and understand the text while listening! A great way to build up vocabulary, especially if you happen to love stories. This way you build your vocabulary naturally.
· This collection of stories offers great advice on overcoming the obstacles of life, sharing with you valuable lessons you can apply to your contemporary existence. The accompanying Audio helps you develop and enhance listening comprehension.
· This style of teaching makes learning a pleasure.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve Arabic pronunciation and understanding, it is better for people with an intermediate level.
Hi, my name is Omar Lemaachi, I am Moroccan, I am currently working in the field of biomedical equipment, especially laboratory equipment.
I am someone who is passionate about my Arabic language, this language which is magic and not so easy to learn, after seeing the resources available on the web for learning this language I noticed a lack of pedagogy, dynamism and richness of content.
My goal is to contribute to the learning of this beautiful language as much as possible by sharing with the learners what is more beautiful to help them learn but with pleasure :)