Improve MS Office Productivity Without Being a Master
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Office and a computer with MS Office installed
This course will introduce you to the Quick Access Toolbar - a feature of Microsoft Office that gives you a quick, more efficient way to get to the commands that you use frequently. You will learn how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar to help you save a lot of time and effort with fewer mouse clicks and less mouse movement and remove a lot of the frustration of having to switch between ribbons every time you need that command.
- Anyone interested in becoming more efficient with Microsoft Office
- Intro to Section 2
- Overview (Anatomy) of User Interface
- Demonstration of Features
- Conclusion of Section 2
- Introduction to Section 3 and Review of Section 2
- What is the Quick Action Tool Bar (QATB) and Where is It?
- Adding a Single Command to the QATB
- Demonstration of Efficiency of QATB
- Review of Adding One Command to the QATB
- The Short Cut Pop UP Menus
- The QATB Dialogue Box -- The Second Method for Adding Commands to the QATB
- Review of the QATB
- Adding Commands that are not on the application ribbons to the QATB
- Removing Commands from the QATB
- Conclusion of Section 3
- High Level Demonstration of Frequently Used Commands by the Author
Pragmatic, multifaceted, executive with +20 years experience developing multimillion dollar projects, resource and systems integration, HR functions and strategic planning. Repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in the launch of leading-edge technical solutions. Strong communicator; experienced in requirements gathering, needs assessment, and business processes documentation. Seasoned in authoring effective policies and procedures and ensuring corporate compliance. Diverse technical and IT background, allows seeing the “big picture” to proactively resolve challenges. Passionate achiever and quick learner with distinguished management experience resulting in corporate success.