Improve English from Intermediate to Advanced - Course 2
What you'll learn
- Learn over 150+ advanced English vocabulary words and phrases. As always, with detailed explanations and examples.
- Learn British and American slang
- Master difficult English grammar
- Expand your knowledge of phrasal verbs and idioms
- Dramatically improve English pronunciation
- Develop a mindset of an English native speaker
- Practice English listening using only natural English resources
- You must be an intermediate English language learner
- Desire to progress from an intermediate English level
- Internet access
Are you stuck at an intermediate English level? This course will help you move on and improve your English to an advanced level.
It is relatively easy to achieve an intermediate level of English. However, many of those intermediate ESL students often face frustration when they try to improve their English skills further.
This is the second of my English courses specifically targeted at intermediate level English students to help you:
build your advanced vocabulary (collocations, idioms, phrasal verbs, expressions, etc)
use English grammar rules like a native
get familiar with different English accents
practice your pronunciation and intonation
and finally, take your English to an advanced level
Topics we will focus on in my From Intermediate to Advanced English Course 2:
ways of talking about future events
introducing items in a business meeting
American slang expressions
how to talk about the present and future possibilities
topical phrasal verbs
expressions with make and do
use of modal verbs for possibilities
What will you get in my course?
5 practical English lessons based on specific video episodes
over 150 advanced English words, collocations and expressions in context with detailed examples
transcripts of all episodes
interactive exercises and quizzes
vocabulary and grammar rules cheat sheets
lifetime access to course materials
***Please message me if you have any questions about Improve English from Intermediate to Advanced - Course 2.***
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate English students who would like to improve their English to advanced or proficient level
- ESL students preparing for English proficiency exams
Following over 30 years working in business I changed my career path and reinvented myself as a Teacher, teaching English as a Foreign Language. I obtained my TEFL qualifications and have now been teaching for over 8 years both on line using Skype™ and in face to face lessons. I specialise in business English but happily teach people with any English learning needs both adults and children. I have assisted many students to successfuly pass a variety of exams to gain employment with European or American organisations where English was the language of choice. I set up my own website and regularly post interesting articles and in addition I have created a series of short videos aimed at intermediate to advanced learners to help in their English learning.