Improv your Agile or Scrum Stand-up
Get the most out of your daily stand-up meeting. Get rid of bad habits and bring life to your team with improv!
Created by Todd Charron
What you'll learn
- I'll show you the purpose of the daily stand-up
- You'll see the most common bad habits and how to correct them
- I'll show you the habits good stand-up meetings have
- I'll show you why Improv and Agile are tightly linked
- I'll show you how you can use Improv to invigorate your daily stand-up
- I'll show you a whole bunch of Improv exercises demonstrated by a real Improv team
Stop having daily status meetings!
My name is Todd Charron, and I'm an Agile Coach and an Improvisor.
Most Agile and Scrum stand-up meetings are boring, lifeless, status meetings that don't provide any real value.
In this stand up meeting course I'll teach you Agile & Scrum Standup Meeting Rules and how to take that status meeting and turn it into a collaboration meeting where everyone is listening, working together and engaged.
Agile Coach at Planning for Failure
Todd is the senior principal of Planning for Failure. Todd is an Agile coach and consultant with a different approach. He believes that when people are empowered to bring their full creativity to their daytoday work and allowed to collaborate freely, they will achieve far more than they could have in any other situation.
By combining his background in Improv and Theatre with over 10 years of experience in the software industry as a Developer, Technical Lead, and Manager, Todd has become an expert in helping organizations, teams, and individuals overcome the fears that are holding them back from reaching the success they truly desire. Todd has helped organizations improve their delivery