Learn image processing and GUIs while having fun in MATLAB
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to think about and work with digital images!
- Your MATLAB programming skills will be much better at the end of this course.
- You'll learn from one of Udemy's top MATLAB instructors with nearly two decades of teaching experience.
- You will understand image processing functions including smoothing, filtering, blending, and embossing.
- Make movies and animations!
- Create graphical user interfaces (GUI) from scratch, with and without the MATLAB GUIDE tool.
- Advanced programming techniques including handles and vectorization.
- A computer (duh!)
- Basic MATLAB programming skills
- Access to MATLAB software
- MATLAB image processing toolbox is useful but not required
Images are the most important ways of getting information across, ranging from art to marketing to politics. And nowadays, nearly all images are digital. Therefore, it's important to know about image processing and digital image processing.
What will you get from this course?
You will learn fundamental skills in image processing and graphical user interfaces (GUIs) in a way that is fun and engaging. Being bored while learning is a waste of everyone's time and energy, plus you really only learn when you are enjoying the learning experience. You don't need any background in image processing before taking this course.
Improving your MATLAB programming skills. This is not only about image processing related code; you'll also increase your MATLAB coding and programming skills concerning numerical processing, control statements, working with data, and more.
What are the prerequisites?
You need some basic MATLAB programming experience. If you are totally new to MATLAB, then please take an intro-MATLAB programming course first.
If you are familiar with variables, if-then statements, for-loops, and creating functions, then you have the necessary knowledge for this course.
What should you do now?
Check out the list of topics and watch the preview videos to find out if this course is right for you. If you have any questions, send me a message. You should also check out the student reviews of my other courses to see what people think about my teaching style in general.
See you in class!
- data scientists