How to be confident in communication
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Practical body language tips how to increase your confidence
- How important smile is and why is it important to use it OFTEN
- (Verbal part) How to create the relevant conversation with anyone (proven way)
- (Verbal part) How to practise making up a questions
- How to encourage other to talk more about themselves
- How to use body language to make the other person feel wanted
- How to check whether you are doing good with impressing people
- No previous knowledge required
Exclusive bonus for participants!
Membership in a private Fb group dedicated to studying body language!
24/7 access to myself-questions, advice and support via a chosen medium
Imagine walking down the street approaching a person you are supposed to meet.
Feel it, the nervousness of what is it going to be like to start talking to him or her. You don’t know what to talk about and how is going to evolve so you would appreciate the list of how to act, what to say, how to say or even what to look for to know how is it going.
In this course, you will learn a set of proven steps and skills in the “art” of amazing people and getting them to listen to you. You will learn about the power of the first impression and also how to create the best possible first impression, how to increase your own confidence with a simple body language exercise, how to encourage other people to trust you and talk more. You will also learn how to start a conversation with any person out there (the technique is so powerful, you cannot imagine, once you try it...you will be the star).
Body language is a vital component of delivering the emotional part of the message and when we aim to be the most impressive we must aim to master the body language. Because the impression is emotional. So make sure, you raise your head, watch your distance and smile!
It doesn’t matter if you are a mother of two who just wants to deepen her communicational skills and some knowledge or you are a business owner who has to be charming and impressive at the investor pitch. Because both of them are just people and if you know how to talk to the first one, you will also know how to talk to the second or the seventh.
After this course, you will walk down the street heading to meet this stranger not with fear but with the excitement of what a great person you are about to meet because you will know, how to deal with him.
We will cover the basic principals of impressing people as the power of:
Encouraging body language
- Men or women who are dating
- Business owners
- Parents and kids
- Doctors and medical nurses
- Computer-clever people
- Anyone who is about to talk to someone