Import Export Business: The Complete Guide
What you'll learn
- Basics of import export business
- Step by step procedures of international trade
- Incoterms and payment methods
- Shipping and logistics: terms and procedures
- Customs regulations and trade policies
- Documentation required in international trade
- Risks involved in import export business and strategies to manage them
- Incentives provided by the governments for export
- Interest to develop your business
- Basic English knowledge
- Notepad to make relevant notes
Looking to learn Procedures of International Trade through exporting and importing products between countries? Then this course will be a greater asset for you in your career. The main goal of this course is training to get started with earning income by importing/exporting goods.
The course is a step by step guide to the whole procedures of Import Export Business, that too in a super simple language. It is designed for:
· People who want to start new enterprises
· Manufactures who want to sell their products globally
· Entrepreneurs planning to diversify their business overseas
· Merchants who want to import goods and develop their business
· Exports organizations looking for improving the knowledge of their employees
· Individuals wishing to enter international trade career
· Management students looking to improve their international trade knowledge to face interviews
By enrolling to this course you can expect to learn more about:
1. Starting a business firm
2. Choosing products and markets
3. Shipping and Logistics
4. Incoterms and payment methods
5. Customs Regulations
6. Duties and Tariffs
7. International Trade Policies
9. Risks in Import Export Business
10. How to manage the risks
11. Govt. Incentives to promote export
The course is helpful for people in all levels, beginners, intermediates and experts. By the end of the course, you will be able to start building your own trading business successfully.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in import export business.
- Manufacturers or Merchants who want to expand their market.
- Professionals who want to strengthen their knowledge about international trade.
- Students of international business, supply chain management, business management or other related disciplines.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who purchase or sale globally as part of their business.
CEO at Hexone Links Import Export Agency.
PhD from Maulana Azad National University, Hyderabad, India.
I am experienced in online and offline teaching for more than 9 years.
My goal is to share my knowledge with people who want to learn some basic knowledge in international business and improve themselves in other areas of life.
Managing Director at Hexone Links Import Export Agency.
Master of Arts from University of Calicut.
Experienced in online and offline teaching for more than five years.
Very interested in taking classes and sharing ideas with students from different parts of the world. Especially about global trade and international Export import business.
Anfal Mooliyathodi is an Indian based researcher, teacher and publisher. Over the past four years, he has taught the English literature and language at Government colleges in Kerala, India. He earned his Masters in English studies from The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad in 2014 and Masters in Islamic and Human Sciences in 2011 from Darul Huda Islamic University, Kerala. He is currently PhD fellow at Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. His area of research is Geocritical Narratives of Indian Urban Spaces.