Using Excel in C# - Export Excel Data to SQL Database in C#
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install SQL Server 2014 in Win 7, Win 10
- Load data from Excel file in C#
- Save Excel data file in SQL Server Database
- Download and use Excel free component in C#
- Create SQL Server Data base and Table
- Create Excel data to SQL Converter
- Add Pro progress bar for loading Excel data
- Add progress bar while saving data to SQL
- General Knowledge of C# Programming
- General Knowledge of SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2017 Community edition or other versions
- Motivation to use Excel in C# and SQL Server
With my 20 years programming skills i'm with you to share my knowledge with you.
If you try you will learn Import data from Excel and save in SQL Server Database!
If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial to create a converter to convert data from Excel and save in SQL Server in simplest way!
I started from beginning and show you how to install SQL Server 2014 and Visual Studio 2017.
Then started to create first data base in SQL Server and ...
Then I talked about table and how to create,delete,rename and ...
Then i'll talk about downloading Excel sample data file.
Then i'll talk about free Excel component in C#.
Then i'll talk about create a C# App to load the Excel data and show it in Data Grid View.
Then i'll show how save data in SQL Server Database!
Then i'll show how to add progress bar while loading Excel data and saving in SQL Server Database!
Don't hesitate to start learning Excel in C# and SQL Server!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.
Say Hi Excel and SQL world and let's go !!!
- C# programmers who want to work with Excel data in C# code!
- C# programmers who want to create Excel to SQL Server Converter in C# code!
- C# programmers who want to make more money by importing the Excel data in C# and saving it in SQL Server Database!