Azure Bundle Prep for AZ-900 , AZ-103 and Az-104
- 18 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get indepth knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Understand best practices in implementing various service offering from Microsoft Azure
- Become a certified engineer in Microsoft Azure
- Azure is a moving target. This course will be change as Azure evolves
- Be Passionate and eager to learn Microsoft's cloud / AZURE platform
- Subscription to Microsoft Azure account
This Course is Now Upgraded to Az 104
Note : This course will continuously get updated to add new modules in Azure. Cloud is a moving target and hence any content that is obsolete will removed and new content will be appended right here.
The idea is to make this a full blown Azure course that includes all the aspects of Azure infrastructure including , VM creating, managing networks, Azure AD , monitoring, Security, app deployment, Load balancer , WAF, Autoscaling etc.
This course goes through all of the "Nit and Grit " needed to take and pass the Microsoft certification exam, Azure Bundle Prep for AZ-900 , AZ-101 , AZ-102 , AZ-103 , Az 104 and 70-533 . and Remember, Its not about just passing the exam. Its about excelling in your job in Azure. So you will get pointers to what is exactly done in real life with Azure GUI , PS and Azure CLI.
What people are saying about this course :
Paulo de Sousa Ribeiro : The course is excellent. Beginning with the distribution of the topics of the exam 70-533 (starting with VNETs, which is the basics for understanding the other topics of the course) - explaining all of them in a simple, straightforward and easy to understand. It was the best course I've done so far.
Santosh Kumar : Cant get simpler than this.
explained very well....Thanks
Alex : Very nice course. It takes student in the journey through Azure from A-Z. All the most important Azure service offerings are explained very well. In my opinion after the course student will have possibility to expand his/her knowledge about azure in conscious way.Good job, thanks!
Stay tuned and I will keep you posted when I have new materials uploaded to it.
Update1 : Added Vnet section: You will learn everything about virtual networks , P2S , S2S and Express Route here.
Update 2: Added Virtual Machines section
Update 3 : Added Storage Accounts
Update 4 : Added Load Balancers
Update 5 : Added Web Apps
Update 6 : Added Traffic Manager
Update 7 : SQL Databases
Update 8 : Azure active directory
Update 9 : Azure Recovery Services
Update 10 : Azure Security Center
Update 11 : Infrastructure As A Code - With ARM Templates and Powershell
Az 104 update : Serverless Computing
- This Course is focused on teaching Microsoft Azure and preparing you for 70-533 Exam.
- Any one who wishes to pass 70-533 and get in depth coverage of MS - Azure infrastructure.
- Members of Ops and Infra team who want to dive into Microsoft cloud
- Any one who wants to do hands on along with detailed understanding of MS Azure.
This Chapter will cover the agenda that will be covered in upcoming sessions in Lecture 1.
1) Identify the vnet where you vm is located
2) go to subnets and then create a gateway subnet
3) Create virtual network gateway -> 30 minutes
4) How to create Certificates
Command 1 : makecert -sky exchange -r -n "CN=AzureVpnRootCert" -pe -a sha1 -len 2048 -ss My "AzureVpnRootCert.cer"
Open this cert with notepad or notepad++ and then copy the content and upload to azure virtual network gateway.
Command 2 : makecert.exe -n "CN=AzureVpnClientCert" -pe -sky exchange -m 96 -ss My -in "AzureVpnRootCert" -is my -a sha1
Export as pfx with password so that this cert can then be distributed to other machines.
5) go back to step 3 and check if VN gateway is created.
6) download vpn client ( step 3 is successful ) and install
8 ) RDP to the VM with private IP .
Please make sure you complete the lab in lecture 41 before starting this lab . Its important to understand how IIS can be installed on the server, How Security groups work and the need to open web app port / http port on the NSG . Lecture 41 video explains that .