- No prior knowledge required
This learning covers the 12 steps as outlined by the Information Commissioner's Office to get ready for the regulation. The e-learning demonstrates what steps are needed as well as giving practical advice as to what to do.
How to prepare for the GDPR, Communicating privacy information, Individual rights, Subject Access Requests, Consent, Data Protection by Design
Who this course is for:
- Data controller
- Anyone responsible for personal data in a company
- 00:21Implementing GDPR Learning
- 00:51The GDPR
- 03:04What is a Third Party
- 00:53Refusing Data Requests
- 01:21Effect of Brexit
- 17:53How to Prepare for the GDPR - 12 steps
- 00:32Further Training Requirements
- 00:48Self Assessment
- 10 questionsImplementing the GDPR Quiz
- 00:31Final Word
Emil is a qualified ergonomist who has been working in e-learning design since 1993 for e-Learning WMB. The company is known for the quality of its e-learning courses and their custom systems for producing (Jackdaw Cloud) and managing (Open ELms) e-learning.
e-Learning WMB have produced e-learning for many of the most prestigious companies globally and offers its e-learning on Udemy in e-learning form.