Implementing Azure Cognitive Services with QnA Maker
What you'll learn
- Master QnA Maker-based FAQ bot development
- Customize QnA Maker default components using the Azure portal
- Develop and integrate FAQ bots with Azure Bot Service
- Manage FAQ bots using the .Net framework and Azure portal
- Adding rich cards to the FAQ bots
- Continuous-integration of bot using GitHub and Azure Portal
- This video adopts a step-by-step practical tutorial approach and covers QnA Maker integration with Azure Bot Service and Microsoft Bot Framework
Azure Cognitive Services is a set of Azure APIs that makes it easy to enhance your applications. Azure Cognitive Services allows you to permeate your apps, websites, and bots with intelligent algorithms. QnA Maker is a cognitive offering by Microsoft, categorized under the language API.
In this course, you'll learn how to integrate QnA Maker with Azure Bot Service and Microsoft Bot Framework, and then integrate the developed bot with social channels. You'll get familiar with QnA Maker's FAQ knowledge base with Azure Bot Service, where you will discover how to get started with a web app bot using Azure Portal. You'll learn to deploy your bot on Azure Web App, making your bot live. Finally, you will learn how to add media content—including videos and images—to the QnA Maker knowledge base. By the end of this course, you will be confident about using and implementing Cognitive Services Language APIs in your business apps to help you take your overall understanding of the Microsoft Cognitive Services Suite to the next level.
About the Author
Mehreen Tahir is an all-round software developer from Rabwah, Pakistan. She has a strong focus on the Microsoft Azure platform and has experience with designing and developing maintainable, future-proof and resilient applications using the latest and greatest services on the Azure platform. She has been involved in several projects using a variety of cognitive services from QnA Maker to LUIS chatbots and other.
Not only is she passionate about developing real-world apps and solutions, but she also enjoys sharing her expertise and knowledge with others through technical articles on different online communities including C# corner and Code Project. She has been awarded MVP Award by C# corner for her contributions. In her spare time, she's involved in speaking and providing in-person mentoring and training sessions.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to permeate your business apps, websites, and bots with intelligent algorithms implementing Cognitive Services language APIs (responsible for intelligent recommendation, language exploration, interactive QnA chatbots, and contextually-linked intelligent services) using Azure Cognitive Services, then this course is for you!
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.