Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
What you'll learn
- About Azure Load Balancer
- Understanding and Creating Availability Sets
- About Availability Zones
- What is Azure Application Gateway
- What is an Azure Traffic Manager
- How to create connectivity between virtual networks
- How to create a Point-to-Site VPN
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Azure Express Route
- This course is essential for all those IT Professionals or Administrators who either directly or indirectly work on, or provide solutions on Microsoft Platform for building, maintaining and monitoring enterprise level applications using latest Cloud Computing features and services.
In this course "Implement Advanced Virtual Networking", you will know about -
Configure external and internal Azure Load balancer
Load Balancing Rules
Implement front end IP configuration o Azure Application Gateway
Azure Traffic Manager
Integrate on-premises network with Azure virtual network
Point-to-Site Network using Azure VPN Gateway
Express Route Solution
Monitor and Manage Networking
Verify, Manage and Monitor on-premises connectivity;
Use network resource monitoring and Network Watcher
Manage external networking and virtual network connectivity
Who this course is for:
- This course will help you prepare for Exam AZ-103.
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 26+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, and workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.