Smarter Nutrition: How to Fuel an Athlete
What you'll learn
- Basics on optimal nutrition for an athlete
- Core principles of nutrition
- The Impact Nutrition Philosophy
- How to perform better using nutrition
- Be able to read
- Be able to write
Nutrition is the #1 reason why your are not reaching your performance goals! Most athletes do not have a strong understanding of nutrition and how to fuel their bodies for their sport. In this course, we will teach you the basic foundations of nutrition and how to apply them to your own daily eating habits. There is a lot of poor information on nutrition circulating online and via social media these days. The Smarter Nutrition course provides you with evidence based, factual information that has been used by hundreds of elite athletes to improve their performance. Additionally, there is a workbook that you will be using throughout the course to practice and apply what you have learned in each section. Nutrition, like any other skill, takes consistent practice to make lasting improvements.
In this course you will learn about:
- The Impact Sports Lab fueling philosophy
- How to fuel your body with protein, carbohydrates, and fats
- Proper hydration strategies for pre, during, and post exercise
- Recovery strategies to maximize your progress and prevent injuries
- How to fuel your body based on your activity level and performance goals
- And so much more!
By the end of this course, we know you will be a Smarter Fueled athlete and will have gained an edge on your competition!
Who this course is for:
- Athletes of all ages and abilities
- Parents of Athletes
- Sports Coaches
At Impact Sports Lab we strive to provide our athletes with a holistic approach to making them a Smarter Athlete. As a registered dietitian (RD) and certified specialist in sports dietetics (CSSD), I have worked with hundreds of elite athlete at the Division 1 and professional level to improve their performance through nutrition.