- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding of impact investing, its market and how to measure impact. You will learn how to invest your money for positive social and environmental changes.
- Strong wish to make positive social changes. No knowledge in finance is required to participate in this course;
1. Introduction to Impact Investing
a. Impact Investing definition, core characteristics
b. Impact investing in capital spectrum, emphasizing distinction of impact investing to sustainable investing. Adding a third dimension of investments: risk, return + impact
c. Segmentation of impact investing: finance first vs. impact first investments, range of return & impact
d. Impact investing themes and practical examples on each of the mentioned theme
e. State of the field: market players, market size & potential, risks and challenges
2. Aligning Your Values with Impact Themes and SDGs
a. SDGs, definition
b. Impact investing & SDGs. Why Impact Investing is important for our planet and people
c. Wicked problems and leadership: explaining the complexity of the problems targeted by SDGs and importance of holistic approach when doing impact investing
d. What is my moral responsibility when it comes to investments?
e. Connecting impact investing themes with SDGs and your values. Finding your favorite investing themes
3. Measuring and Understanding Social & Environmental Impacts
a. Why, what, who and when to measure social and environmental impact?
b. Theory of Change: linking actions to impact
c. Impact Measurement approaches and tools
d. Impact measurement: how it works in practice?
e. Call to action to create bigger impact on the world
4. Impact Investing in the Practice Across Asset Classes
a. Cash & Fixed Income
b. Public Equity
c. Hybrid instruments
d. Private Equity
e. Real assets
5. Incorporating Impact Investing in Your Life
a. Get inspired by Impact Stories (Interviews with Social Entrepreneurs, Impact Investors etc.)
b. Your decisions matter to Planet and People – becoming a conscious consumer, conscious investor and conscious human being
c. Increasing sense of fulfillment in life by following Impact Investing Career
d. What can You do to help Impact Investing to becoming a “New Normal” or “Mainstream”?
This online course is our “pilot project”!
We are continuously working to improve all aspects of the course (technical, design, and animation) for future participants. The symbolical price that You pay will be used for this purpose.
Thanks for supporting the development of Impact Investing towards mainstream and THE NEW NORMAL!
- Social entrepreneurs, investors, civil activists, changemakers and all people interested in sustainable, responsible way of investing and living.