Immune Boosting Vitamins
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to boost the immune system with vitamins to prevent infections from taking hold in your body.
- Overview of the different water and fat soluble vitamins.
- What foods are rich in the immune-boosting vitamins.
- How to create a personalized vitamin eating and supplementation plan to boost your immune system.
- Time-Sensitive: Symptoms caused by the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.
- Time-Sensitive: Transmission and contagion of the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.
- Time-Sensitive: Who is at risk for worse health outcomes if they fall ill with COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.
- Strong desire to protect the health of your family and yourself.
- Need for a concise straight-to-the-point delivery of nutrition information to maximize the health of the immune system.
- Be able to read and understand English.
Are you worried about exposure to new infections that seem to come out of nowhere every once in a while?
Maybe you are in good health, but you are worried about your parents or grandparents contracting a disease. Or you are probably worried about your significant other who has one of the risk factors for worse health outcomes: overweight/obese, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, asthma, lung disease, kidney disease, etc...
That's understandable and that is why I have created this course. In this course, I put together my decades of teaching and working in the health and nutrition field to present you with the knowledge that is so urgent to have during uncertain times.
In this course, you will learn about which vitamins and the foods that are rich in them strengthen your immune system. A lot of "common knowledge" about what is healthy for us does not hold up under scrutiny.
There is so much misinformation about what a healthy diet is that it can be very frustrating for the average person who just wants to improve their health without getting a Ph.D. in the process.
For that reason, I simplify what vitamins are essential for improving our immune system function and which foods can wreak havoc on our physical health.
I also provide you with concise straight-to-the-point explanations for my recommendations.
If you are ready to take back control of your and your loved ones' health, then I will see you on the inside!
- Anyone who wants to take action and fight back against circulating infections.
- People with diabetes.
- People with hypertension.
- People with cardiovascular disease.
- People who are overweight or obese.
- People on immunosuppressant drugs.
- People with autoimmune conditions.
- People who have HIV/AIDS.
- People who have cancer.
- People who are above age 50 years old.
- People who have a weak immune system.
- People who have chronic kidney disease.
- People who have lung disease.
- Health care professionals.
- Time-sensitive: People who are at risk of contracting coronavirus.
- Time-sensitive: People who have COVID-19.