Immune Boosting Minerals
- 41 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to boost the immune system with minerals to prevent infections from taking hold in your body.
- What are the different major and trace minerals that are instrumental for immune function.
- How to create a personalized mineral eating and supplementation plan to boost your immune system.
- Superfoods that are particularly rich in the different immune-boosting minerals.
- How to calculate your daily caloric needs to drop body fat, put on muscle, or maintain a healthy body weight.
- Time-Sensitive: Symptoms caused by the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.
- Time-Sensitive: Who is at risk for worse health outcomes if they fall ill with COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.
- Time-Sensitive: Transmission and contagion of the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.
- Strong desire to protect the health of your family and yourself.
- Need for a concise straight-to-the-point delivery of nutrition information to maximize the health of the immune system.
- Be able to read and understand English.
Are you worried about exposure to new infections that seem to come out of nowhere every once in a while?
Maybe you are in good health, but you are worried about your parents or grandparents contracting a disease. Or you are probably worried about your significant other who has one of the risk factors for worse health outcomes: overweight/obese, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, asthma, lung disease, kidney disease, etc...
That's understandable and that is why I have created this course. In this course, I put together my decades of teaching and working in the health and nutrition field to present you with the knowledge that is so urgent to have during uncertain times.
In this course, you will learn about which minerals and the foods that are rich in them strengthen your immune system.
A lot of "common knowledge" about what is healthy for us does not hold up under scrutiny. There is so much misinformation about what a healthy diet is that it can be very frustrating for the person who just wants to improve their health without getting a Ph.D. in the process.
For that reason, I simplify what minerals are essential for improving our immune system function. I also provide you with concise straight-to-the-point explanations for my recommendations.
If you are ready to take back control of your and your loved ones' health, then I will see you on the inside!
- Anyone who wants to take action and fight back against circulating infections.
- Anyone with diabetes.
- Anyone with hypertension.
- Anyone with cardiovascular disease.
- Anyone who is overweight or obese.
- Anyone on immunosuppressant drugs.
- Anyone with autoimmune conditions.
- Anyone who has HIV/AIDS.
- Anyone who is going through cancer.
- Anyone who is above age 50 years old.
- Anyone with a weak immune system.
- Anyone with a chronic kidney condition.
- Anyone with lung disease.
- Health care professionals.