Practical Image Processing in C/C ++ From Ground Up™
What you'll learn
- Build a Complete Image Processing Library in C++
- Be able to develop the 2-D Convolution algorithm in C++
- Be able to develop Spatial Filtering Algorithms in C++
- Be able to compute an Image Histogram and Equalize it in C++
- Be able to develop Gray Level Transformation Algorithms in C++
- Be able to perform Geometric Operations on Images
- Be able to perform Image Enhancement Techniques such as Blurring and Sepia
- Be able to suppress noise in images
- Be able to give a lecture on Digital Image Processing
- Understand all about operators such as Laplacian, Sobel, Prewitt, Robinson etc.
- Apply Edge-Detection Operators like Laplacian, Sobel, Prewitt, Robinson etc. on Images
- Be able to perform Arithmetic and Boolean Operations like Addition, Subtraction, AND, OR etc. on images
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- No paid software required - all programs will be created using CodeBlocks which is FREE
- I'll walk you through, step-by-step on how to download and install CodeBlocks
With a programming based approach, this course is designed to give you a solid foundation in the most useful aspects of Image Processing in an engaging and easy to follow way. The goal of this course is to present practical techniques while avoiding obstacles of abstract mathematical theories. To achieve this goal, the image processing techniques are explained in plain language, not simply proven to be true through mathematical derivations.
Still keeping it simple, this course comes in different programming languages so that students can put the techniques to practice using a programming language of their choice. This version of the course uses the C ++ programming language.
By the end of the course you should be able to develop the 2-D Discrete Convolution algorithm in C++, develop Edge-Detection Algorithms in C++, develop Spatial Filtering Algorithms in C++, compute an Image Histogram and Equalize it in C++, to develop Gray Level Transformation Algorithms, suppress noise in images, understand all about operators such as Laplacian, Sobel, Prewitt, Robinson, even give a lecture on image processing and so much more. Please take a look at the full course curriculum.
REMEMBER : I have no doubt you will love this course. Also it comes with a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So put simply, you really have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Sign up and lets start manipulating some pixels.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to image processing , then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer and want to get a quick guide to developing image processing algorithms in C++, then take this course.
- If you are a university student taking the theory of image processing in school, then take this course to learn how the theory is applied practically.
Professional embedded firmware developer. Been doing this for years, can't even remember when it started. My areas of expertise include real-time systems development, low level development, medical device architecture, embedded signal processing and embedded AI. Most of my work is based on Arm Cortex-Microcontrollers. And Oh! I am a normal guy.
Bohobiom Engineering is a 21st century Computer Engineering online Academy based in London U.K.
We have experienced instructors in the areas of Assembly Programming, Hardware Engineering, Signal & Image Processing, Embedded Firmware Development, Deep Learning and other high demand 21st century skills.
As of today we have trained over 35,000 happy pupils. Please take a look at our available courses and message us if you have any questions.
PyTribe is channel focused professional python programming.
Everyday we try to find the knowledge gaps that exist among current python developers, then put our minds and years of experience together to create a course to perfectly fill such gaps.
If you are new to python programming this channel provides step-by-step courses that will take you from beginner to expert.
If you are a python developer who wants to specialize in some specific aspects of programming this channel provides a wide range of specialization courses to help master different aspects of programming in python.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Python-Tribe.