Mastering Image Detection Technology!
What you'll learn
- Build a facial recognition project
- Develop an interface that will allow you to load, modify, and save CIImages.
- Build a simple digit recognition project using the MNIST handwritten digit database
- Use Facial Recognition software that is available in Swift to detect facial features such as eyes and smiles in photographs.
- Build a simple image recognition project using the CIFAR-10 library
- And More!
- To follow along with these tutorials, you will need Xcode, Apple's free software for making apps for iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS. Xcode is only available on Mac computers or computers with virtual machine MacOS software.
- No experience required!
- We will show you how to get all required programs for free
- This course was recorded on a Mac
Here we have a compilation of our course focuses on Image recognition and manipulation alongside Machine Learning, in this era of AI starting to learn how to recognize Images, using this course you can get ahead of the game before anyone else!
First we will install PyCharm 2017.2.3 and explore the interface. I will show you every step of the way. You will learn crucial Python 3.6.2 language fundamentals. Even if you have coding knowledge, going back to the basics is the key to success as a programmer. We will build and run Python projects. I teach through practical examples, follow-alongs, and over-the-shoulder tutorials. You won't need to go anywhere else.
Then we will install Android Studio 3 and explore the interface. You will learn how to add a simulator and build simple User Interfaces (UIs). For coding, you will learn Java 8 language fundamentals. Java is a HUGE language that you must know, and I will tell you all about it. We will build and run Android projects directly in the course, and you will have solid examples to apply your knowledge immediately.
We will build a basic image recognition model in PyCharm. We'll save the trained model, export it to Android Studio, and build an app around the model.
We will follow the same process to make apps for facial recognition, facial detection, and digit recognition.
Then we will cover advanced topics and make more complex and sophisticated projects for recognizing handwritten digits and images from datasets.
Discover the Keras library
Explore PyCharm and the Python language
Explore Android Studio and the Java language
Discover machine learning concepts
Explore TensorFlow, a machine learning framework
This course was funded through a massively successful Kickstarter campaign.
In this course, you learn how to add unique features to the images in your apps. A CIImage is a representation of an image that can be altered with Core Image filters. These filters allow users to change and interact with images in cool and useful ways. CIImages provide a lot of power that other image types do not.
Xcode is Apple's FREE software for app development. Xcode is user-friendly and has the tools you need to make apps for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. In this course, you learn how to add User Interface (UI) elements, including text fields, sliders, and buttons, to make an app. You learn to code in Swift 3.0, Apple's programming language, to make the app function.
Is this course for me?
By taking this course, you will gain the tools you need continue improving yourself in the field of app development. You will be able to apply what you learned to further experiment in Xcode and PyCharm to make your own apps able to perform more.
Also now included in these bundles are our extra courses. If you want to learn to use other programs such as Camtasia or Sketch, you get more content than what you paid for this way!
We really hope you decide to purchase this course and take your knowledge to the next level. Let's get started.
Enroll now to join the community!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn machine learning.
- Intermediates who want to advance their data science skills.
- Anyone who wants to use artificial intelligence while making apps.
- App developers who want to learn how to add image manipulation, recognition, and processing to their iOS apps.
- Anyone who wants to learn machine learning through practical projects with Keras, PyCharm, Python, Android Studio, Java and TensorFlow.
- Anyone who wants to learn the technology that is shaping how we interact with the world.
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.1 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 250 courses and 2,500 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.
"I absolutely love this course. This is such a comprehensive course that was well worth the money I spent and a lot more. Will definitely be looking at more Mammoth Interactive courses when I finish this." – Student Matt W.
"Very good at explaining the basics then building to more complex features." – Student Kevin L.
Try a course today.