Image compositing on 3D rendered background
- 34 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Isolate the model from its original background;
- Light a shot to match the background;
- Retain original shadows and reflections using the 50% gray technique;
- Retouch and composite images;
- Color correct and add color effects;
- You should be able to use a computer and have basic skills in Adobe Photoshop
In this class I will show you how to composite a fashion style photograph onto a computer generated abstract background using Lightroom and Photoshop.
Build a strong foundation in Image compositing and retouching with this tutorial for beginners.
You will learn
- Color correction and colorization;
- Image retouching and compositing techniques;
- How to retain original shadows and reflections using the 50% gray technique;
- Lighting the shot to match the background;
- How to properly isolate the model from its original background;
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips
Learning how to properly isolate and composite an image onto a photographic or 3D rendered background puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips.
Basically, you can create any type advertising, fashion or concept image you like.
Jobs in image retouching and compositing are plenty and this course will give you a strong background to more easily create your portfolio in this direction.
Content and Overview
Suitable for beginning photographers and retouchers, through this course of 11 lectures, you’ll learn how to properly isolate a fashion style photograph from it’s original studio background, how to add it on a 3d render image while maintaining it’s original shadows and reflections. We will also cover some retouching techniques and color correction methods.
We will use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to accomplish these tasks.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create advertising, fashion and concept compositing.
- Anyone who wants to extend their Photoshop skills (compositing an retouching)