Learn Adobe Illustrator From Scratch
What you'll learn
- Watch at least 3 videos per day for 30 days
- The Basics of Adobe Illustrator as a beginner
- Learn how to create logos and infographics on your 5th day of learning from idea to reality
- The course has guided lessons, examples and exercises
- You only need inspiration and Adobe Illustrator Cs6 and Above, any version of Illustrator software will work
The course covers all levels of learners from absolute beginners, intermediate, senior, and expert.
In the course, the mode of learning takes in mind the student has no knowledge about Adobe Illustrator therefore the mode of learning is guided towards introducing and guiding the student towards that.
The course is 6 hours long divided into videos of at most 5 minutes in duration. Each section is a preparation for the other section with included examples from best industrial practices which help the student engage in practical hybrid learning modules that prepare the student to attain common skills that are used in day-to-day design fieldwork.
The course is designed with a step-by-step module of delivery and a student can watch at least 5 videos a day which can be completed in at most 2 weeks but by the 5th day, the student will relevantly have visible results and value for the invested money.
At the end of the course, we design a book cover as a final project in addition to the multiple examples included throughout the lectures.
By the end of the course, the student should be able to create a brochure, Invitation cards, business cards, pull up banners, posters, logos, teardrops, book covers, calendars among other branding and graphics design work.
I give one on one support to any enrolled student where they need to understand more about the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners and those who to follow a working conduct to produce and create logos, brochures, flyers and any graphics content
After my University degree in Education, I have been a graphics instructor for since 2013. With such skill and experience of sharing knowledge and information, many students have learned and got Jobs in a short period of time.
I also have a degree in Information Technology, which provides a wide base where my graphics skill have been applied in the field of 3D animation, Website design, Application User Interface thereby making me a relevant tutor for graphics design to all the above mentioned job fields