Illustrator on the iPad with 2022 Features - Zero to Hero
What you'll learn
- Create professional designs and illustrations using tools such as the Shape Builder
- Draw your own shapes and manipulate them using the Pen, Pencil, Pathfinder tools
- How to create infographics, logos and icons
- Learn to create eye-catching and amazing digital vector artwork with stunning color
- Create amazing artwork and patterns with Radial, Mirror and Symmetry Repeats
- Understand color including RGB / CMYK, Spot as well as working with Gradients
- Create designs for use in print, packaging, advertising, social media, websites and mobile graphics
- Understand how Illustrator works between the iPad and Desktop versions
- An iPad
- An Apple Pencil if you have it - it makes for a better learning experience
- Adobe Illustrator for iPad (single subscription or via Creative Cloud Suite subscription)
- Eagerness to learn!
- No prior knowledge of Illustrator Desktop is required
- No drawing ability required
Learn to Create Beautiful Graphics on this Comprehensive Adobe Illustrator on the iPad Course
This is a comprehensive course in Illustrator on the iPad, starting from scratch for complete beginners, through to advanced techniques. Using the new iPad version, I show you the techniques and concepts using touch, gestures and the Apple pencil. You do not have to be able to draw to complete this Illustrator on the iPad course.
Using real life examples, I will demonstrate and give you exciting projects to carry out so you can easily put these into practice for your own artwork, graphic design work and marketing materials. Whether you want to get paid for your Illustrator skills, or you're doing this for fun / self-improvement, this course and the projects will help you build confidence to be able to translate into your own work.
I will take you through Illustrator on the iPad by first looking at a specific set of tools and techniques, and then reinforcing your knowledge in these with a step-by-step project at the end of most sets of lectures. The projects range from simple logos and icons, through to more complex posters and into in-depth infographics. All the content can be adapted for both print or web.
During the videos there will also be key phrases that appear to help you remember tools, shortcuts and techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn how to use Illustrator on the iPad
- Anyone who want to learn how to create logos, infographics, icons and social media graphics
- Anyone who want to translate their existing artwork into vector format
- Anyone who want to learn how to create amazing digital artwork
- Anyone who plans to enter graphic design
- Anyone who wants to draw using vector software
- Illustrator Desktop users who wish to be more mobile and work on the iPad
Tim divides his time between training, and undertaking design and photography projects. He has trained a range of companies including BBC, Disney, Aardman, Sky, Nissan, Ford, British Airways, Virgin, Barclays, KPMG, NHS, the Times and Adobe amongst many others.
Tim also lectures Graphic Design and Photography Honour Degree students at universities. He loves sharing his passion for teaching and this is reflected by the enthusiasm from his students who rebook his courses to continue their professional development.